X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSXSecurity: Under Investigation

Originally posted by DeathGiver
    Btw i sent these into punkbuster after i did a virus scan on my computer just now.
    lol...

Comment

I was going to play some BF2 now i wont after seeing that. There goes a weekend ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by GameWizard
        The hacks aren't available publically. It was requested that we leave the link up anyway.
        Well and by who was that requested, by a bunch of cheating noobs I guess. How stupid can you be posting a link here on the frontpage, giving nice information about the hack to thousands of people visiting here. You guys had better post the cheat direct on your ftp then. Think again next time when you post something stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by Pavla
          Well and by who was that requested, by a bunch of cheating noobs I guess. How stupid can you be posting a link here on the frontpage, giving nice information about the hack to thousands of people visiting here. You guys had better post the cheat direct on your ftp then. Think again next time when you post something stupid!
          Oh, for goodness sake, go ask your mum which websites you are allowed to look at chump.

Its mentioned elsewhere, its publicly linkable and searchable. If someone is interested in cheating they just have to Google it.

I think its fine to post it here. I want to know the extent to which these losers can cheat. And because EA is on to them, its news.

I don't want some site nannying me and "protecting" me from the big bad world of the internet. I want to know whats out there and see it for myself.

Please don't assume most TBF2 readers aren't upstanding enough not to think cheating is completely lame.

Well, one thing is at least for sure - these guys would be complete rubbish against their friends/peers in any kind of LAN competition, their stats will be meaningless, and the whole thing is an exercise in futility.

Comment

oh boy ...

another game bites the dust ...

there will be always hacks for every game ... but i was afraid ... a game with global stats ... soon be hacked to death ... and there we go !!!

hope they release a fix very very soon !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathGiver
              Btw i sent these into punkbuster after i did a virus scan on my computer just now.

As I said in my previous post I had submitted these guys to Evenbalance Mid Aug. but Im sure they were aware of them earlier.

Comment

I find it funny that people download these kind of hacks (and pay for them!)

All it says is: "Look at me, I suck so bad at this game I need a cheat to play!"
                Not only that but.. "I suck so bad, that I'm too stupid to learn how to play... a game"
                And here's me thinking only pre-school kids where too thick to learn how to play games... looks like I was wrong
                There's no other reason to download a hack for games, unless you are just too stupid to play it properly - end of. Only unskilled n00bs need hacks to play well. The rest of us manage to have a good time and play well without

So, easy explanation:
                You download hacks = you suck (and you're admiting it)

Someone asked if EA can sue the people behind the hack and/or the site.

Well if they have as good a UELA as Epic does for Unreal, it means that any reverse engineering done to the engine can/will result in legal actions.
                (anyone got the link to the BF2 EULA ?)
                *EULA End User License Agreement - which you agree by, as soon as you instal the game.

The only downside i see to all this is this makes the Even Balance guys look incompetent... I guess that EA/Dice have a contract with those guys, and at the moment they probably aren't fulfilling it. You'd expect a bunch of paid proffesionals to be able to outcode a bunch of amateurs.

Comment

I know a few people who have submitted MSX's stuff to evenbalance a while back. If you look on their forums, the moderator even banned a few VIP's out of suspicion. Pretty funny actually. It'll be even funnier when all those people that were stupid enough to pay that guy more than a week membership get screwed when his site gets taken down. lol...

Comment

omg ... i just clicked on the link and couldnt belive how many REGISTERED losers were poking around on that site ....

i mean ... like some other posted here ... what does it mean that EA is investigating ??? i think they can do shyte !!!

an alternative would be ... every site is registered to somebody ... someone has to pay the bills ect ... EA should check whos running the hack site and make his name, adress, phonenumber public ... then we will see how much longer a site like this will be up :evil:

in future ... why not registering people with all personal infos in order to play online ... and if they got caught on a server ... the admin can retrieve the infos ... that would be a hell of fun !!! that would be the way to go against cheaters !!! *muuuuhaaahaaahaaaa *

i would be busy checking ss on our server 24/7 ...every 15 mins :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderD
                      What about Mygot they have loads of BF2 haxs and stuff.
                      Myg0t hacks are caught by punkbuster, they haven't figured out this new trick to avoid the MD5 thingy.

The really bad thing is that if these guys figured out how to do it in BF2, they could probably get a working hack EVERY game that uses Punkbuster.

Somebody really needs to take legal action against these guys, or we are going to have to find our own website hackers and destroy this site, otherwise, vanilla BF2 as we know it could be totally unplayable (Think AA a couple of months ago, every server you join has at least 1 or 2 guys in it hacking, they are running with super speed, and no fog lets em shoot you across the whole damn level).

Hopefully the hack won't work in mods... But i guess all you would have to do is mod the hack...

Comment

Once again hackers rwnt evenbalance

Comment

I wish someone would hack MSXSecurity and erase their site. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with people that they dedicate an entire site to cheating? Don't these no-skilled asshats have a life? What kind of sense of satisfaction does someone get from killing people online using hacks and cheats. They are the lowest form of life on the planet, and I wish they would all get their computers taken away from them for at least 2 years! Doing this kind of stuff is a sign of serious mental problems and I will bet that they shy away from real life social interaction. If they had to actually face reality for awhile, they might gain a personality instead of wallowing in their parent's garage (at age 30) trying to ruin other people's good time.

Comment

What about trying to massively spam their forums . I'm going to try making huge numbers of scrap threads .

Comment

Originally posted by Fig
                              Somebody really needs to take legal action against these guys, or we are going to have to find our own website hackers and destroy this site
                              Sort of a ... vigilante effort if you like

Comment

things like this make me sick

Comment

Working...
                                X