This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSXSecurity: Under Investigation

Well the way punkbuster works, there wont be a fix from Anti cheat publishers. Great another game FU*KED

And I think it was a WAY BAD IDEA to post the website with out loking into what will happen! Thanks for making the weekend of playing Suck

Comment

It's not just the weekend. It's going to be a while. I mean you have to wonder if PB is even going to bother to keep publishing updates and trying to block hacks when there are hacks that everyone knows about now that PB can't do anything about. I remember that this was how PB made their exit on original counter-strike a few years back. People started finding unorthodox coding ways around their detection methods and PB just couldn't keep up. It wasn't just the same old simple download a cheat and add it to the database routine anymore.

Comment

Man that thing has loads of features, even displays the time (something I could do with).

I hope something is sorted out soon. I was starting to wonder if there was something going round undetected, every so often you just see something... odd.

Comment

And now we will get those situations when you a blamed for cheating when you are not. Well i hope they sue becuase the patch apparently works on ranked servers which is against the EULA agreement. Its like creating a virus that dissables windows firewall there is no difference here. Sue them, thats what i say. Dont let them spoil the game.

Comment

In the past, companies vs. hack makers has been a bad situation for the companies. If EA is going to get anything on this guy, it'll have to be related to the fact that he's making money on something that has to do with an EA game. And even that could be tough. I mean I'm trying to wonder just what they are going to "investigate". It's a website, there's hacks (which we know they've tested since that EA dude detailed on the forum what the problem is), and there's people downloading the hacks. I really don't understand what EA is trying to accomplish with this statement or "investigation". They aren't the IRS and they can't see if he's paying his taxes in regards to those subscription fees.

Comment

And thanks to wide use of commanders in clan matches, you can't confirm someone is cheating even with demos, they can just say "I saw him on UAV"...

Comment

/so gobsmacked he immediately registers

This is terrible. OMG, another brilliant game destroyed by these idiots.

I hope a bunch of savvy BF2 fans hack his site and anywhere where this filth is shared.

Comment

I have to feel a bit good about this as I submitted these guys to Evenbalance a few weeks ago and got a pleasant E-mail reply about them adding it to there database.When I saw this I thought hey why do I know that name, Ah yeah I submitted those hackers to PB:laugh: I know in the big picture it really accomplishes little and another site will just pop up in its place.But it IS nice to see that EA/Evenbalance are being aggressive so it might make the next guy think twice...I can dream.

Comment

Damn i guess that those hacks are soon available to everyone I mean it only takes a one person to pay for that hack and spread it around.

Comment

hm, what is the point with linking to its site.. ?

Comment

The site has been mentioned on EA's own forums...

Comment

What about Mygot they have loads of BF2 haxs and stuff.

Comment

Yeah real smart to post a hacking website where everyone can see it. Your as dumb as bush.

Comment

Where are these forums anyway that these guys said this?

Comment

Btw i sent these into punkbuster after i did a virus scan on my computer just now.

Comment

Working...
                                X