Portal 2 Extended Co-op Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 2 Extended Co-op Trailer

Hold the phones, hold onto your hats, hold onto ... something. Valve has just released an extended cut of their Portal 2 co-op trailer for your viewing enjoyment. The beginning may be familiar, but the rest is brand-spankin'-new!

<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MDdvnVL6eEo" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It arrives February 9, 2011 across the PS3, PC, Mac, and Xbox 360.

Re: Portal 2 Extended Co-op Trailer

Ok now how the **** am I supposed to pass the last challenge shown in the trailer? Even with 4 portals, no one can ****ing survive that bull**** death trap! I know the co-op is supposed to be more difficult than the singleplayer campaign, but this is more like, "I just want to kill you, like you're climbing the frickin' Tower of Heaven." I just hope the actual game has been playtested enough to ensure that the real puzzles are solvable unlike the hellhole they've shown at the end. Then again, even if it was exaggerated meant for the trailer, I can somehow picture a psychotic modder re-creating that as a custom map a month or two after release. Ugh...

Comment

Working...
    X