Since Everyone Else is Doing It, Let's Jump on the "Freeman" Rumor Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Everyone Else is Doing It, Let's Jump on the "Freeman" Rumor Mill

Update: A few people have emailed Gabe and have gotten a response back of "Fake" for this image. Is anyone honestly surprised? I didn't think so.

Original: The following image has surfaced earlier today. Where does it come from? Some say it originated from 4chan's /v/ while others say that this guy on Twitter, Godfree, was the person who originally put it up.

Many state that it's fake, and no confirmation nor denial has come from Valve yet. Speculate away! E3 is just over a week away now...

Re: Since Everyone Else is Doing It, Let's Jump on the "Freeman" Rumor Mill

It has to be the announcement for EP3 or HL3 HAS too i mean they canceled the main portal event for a "Big Surprise", it's either This or another outrageous L4D squeal which no one expected last E3, I'm betting money it's going to be Half-life relate either a new series like blue shift or maybe the black mesa guys got hired to re-release Half-life 1 who know but this is great news either way!

Comment

Re: Since Everyone Else is Doing It, Let's Jump on the "Freeman" Rumor Mill

Hmm... Well least we only have to wait a little over a week, so we won't be killing ourselves speculating with suspense and whatnot. A bit surprised they didn't go the ARG route if this really is their idea of a teaser announcement (again, this is an if). I actually can't speculate on this since I see this as going either way 50-50 chance. Could be real, could be a hilarious troll. Either way the wait isn't long to get an actual answer, which means we only have a little over a week to yell at each other and argue about who's right and who's retarded. I guess I might as well participate for no legitimate reason.

YOU ARE WRONG DR. WORM! I DISAGREE! YOU ARE WRONG! I DO NOT HAVE A POINT TO BACK IT UP, NOR DO I HAVE A REASON TO USE ALL CAPS, BUT YOU ARE WRONG FOR THE SAKE OF.... I don't know... YOU ARE JUST WRONG! Ok I had my "fun."

Comment

Working...
      X