No announcement yet.

"Nobody Survives Forever" - Details Revealed on Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, The Passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nobody Survives Forever" - Details Revealed on Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, The Passing

One of the original four survivors will die in the upcoming Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, The Passing. Oh yeah, spoiler warning! Valve's Chet Faliszek revealed this tasty detail of information last night during Gametrailers TV on SpikeTV. This new information ties in with the name of the DLC and the tag line that was also revealed for the DLC's poster.

"Nobody survives forever" is the tag line that will be featured on The Passing's poster, previously without a tag line at all.

Faliszek continues on to say that the DLC coming out for the first Left 4 Dead will show the events leading up to the events in The Passing, the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC. During the course of the first game's DLC, when it is released, somebody will have to sacrifice their character. In the time between the release of The Passing and the Left 4 Dead 1 DLC, Valve plans to release a comic book that also ties the two stories together, most of which will still be part of both DLC packs. This means that you can read about it and actually partake of the events first hand.

Did you get all of that? Good. Start speculating now as to which of the original four survivors is going to die!

Re: "Nobody Survives Forever" - Details Revealed on Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, The Passing

They turned the witch into a prom queen, that's hilarious.

Comment

Re: "Nobody Survives Forever" - Details Revealed on Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, The Passing

[spoil=Technicality regarding L4D1 survivors...]Well technically we only have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right; Zoey should automatically have immunity simply because the DLC's been designed for characters of L4D2 to connect with L4D1. My point isn't finished yet. One example Faliszek gave is that Ellis (I think... I don't believe he referred to Nick) can have a crush on Zoey, and then end up talking about her throughout the campaign after separating from the L4D1 group. Since the voice acting lines already have Zoey in the conversation as one possible outcome, it's unlikely she killed herself unless Ellis somehow knew about her in the past. So that leaves the other three up for elimination... Let the "Survivor" voting begin?[/spoil]

I'm guessing it's either Bill for his age (which sucks since he's supposed to survive anything after NAM), or Louis for his drug addiction problem (his experience in electronics has so far, been completely useless and his experience in the firing range is negligible, seeing how everyone else knows how to shoot). Francis seems unlikely, though I do wonder if I should feel surprised if VALVe picks him to "take one for the team." Somehow, I don't...

Note to reviewers of forum posts: If there is a better spoiler tag to use, could you please switch it? I don't have a clue where the forum code section is in the FAQ; I actually had to use Google and work my way back in to find out about this one. Thank you.

Comment

Are you serious, YOURE SUPPOSED TO SAY SPOILER ALERT BEFORE YOU SAY THE SPOILER!!!

I cant believe you just said that, i think that if you didnt say that spoiler and i would play The Passing, i would like be so surprised and say 'Oh Shit!', and it would be totally awesome inside of my head, but you had to ruin it!

F u man, f u!

Comment

Louis is going to die, because if you follow movies the black guy always seems to die first, XD. Or Francis since he doesn't like anything lol.

Comment

its either gonna be Louis or Bill... and I'm leaning more towards Bill

Comment

Working...
            X