Bad Company 2 PC Walkthrough Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2 PC Walkthrough Trailer

Producer on Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Anders Gyllenberg, walks us through some of the PC specific features coming to the game. The video also shows off the Rush map, Valparaiso.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DNGWzutU9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DNGWzutU9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Don't forget, there's still time left to enter to win an Intel i7-920 CPU from MyInternetServices.com! Simply pre-order and pay for a Bad Company 2 server at $1.66/slot (that's $1.99 normally without our special pre-order savings of 15%) and you're automatically entered to win! Yep, it's that simple.

Re: Bad Company 2 PC Walkthrough Trailer

I really hope EA/DICE will hit their target sales in order to show any indication that serving the PC community actually gets profitable results (can't believe I just cheered for EA...). I mean, it's nice of them to explain that this version is for PCs and not a compatible port that happens to not crash (much) on PCs, but for all that effort and resources spent on what the industry seems to imply as a minority customer base (that doesn't steal)... Was it worth it to them?

I also want to mention that the Friends list disappointed me in the sense that it was redundant. Infinity Ward integrated their game with Steam and ended up with the same result, except I imagine with a lot less work involved. I assume Steamworks licenses are cheap, and provide access to list their game on Friends. Do PC gamers really want so many instant messengers to keep track of everyone? I mean, MSN, Friends, XFire, In-Game... Hoo boy. Was it not a waste of effort and time? I mean, I appreciate the thought by all means, but... Redundant?

Comment

Working...
    X