Bad Company 2 on Pace to be Fastest Downloaded Demo in EA's History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2 on Pace to be Fastest Downloaded Demo in EA's History

EA and DICE are thrilled to announce that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is on track to be the fastest downloaded demo in the entire history of Electronic Arts. The demo is already being enjoyed by over 2.5 million gamers and there is still plenty of time to go before the game's release.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 continues to dominate online multiplayer gaming with over 2M demo downloads across Xbox LIVE and the PlayStationNetwork (combined) in the first five days of availability. The recently launched PC beta has also met great success, with hundreds of thousands of players already signed up. With the huge popularity of the Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network demo and the PC beta, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is positioned to be the premier first person-shooter of 2010 when it hits stores on March 2nd.

"We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is already in the hands of almost 2.5 million gamers, and it hasn't even shipped yet," said Patrick Bach, Senior Producer on Battlefield: Bad Company 2. "This massive rush to experience the game early is proof positive that action gamers are looking for more. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 delivers on every front. This is intelligent, strategic warfare that our competitors simply cannot replicate."

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be in stores on March 2, 2010 in North America and March 4, 2010 in Europe for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system, PlayStation3 computer entertainment system and the PC. The Limited Edition can be pre-ordered now on all platforms at no extra cost, with participating retailers worldwide (while supplies last).

If you'd like a beta key still for the PC version of Bad Company 2, feel free to post in here! The first 20 or so replies will get a key! Keep in mind that you must be a registered user in order to be sent a key. While we're at it don't forget about our BC2 Dog Tag Contest, and our special server pre-order bonus where you can rent a server for just $1.66 (USD) per slot and be entered in for a chance to win an Intel i7-920 CPU!

Re: Bad Company 2 on Pace to be Fastest Downloaded Demo in EA's History

Gee, I'd like a key! I really love having contests like this on one of my daily blogs btw, keep it up!

Comment

i want! thx in advance

Comment

Well it is fun.
        Can't wait for it to come out.

Comment

Me Me Me! Please pass a Beta Key this way so I could quit the MW2 addiction!

Comment

I'd like a key. looks fun!

Comment

I WANT ONE. Please can i have a key (or some more porridge)

Comment

I could go for a key

Comment

may i please have a key?! i would love one!!

Comment

I would like a key

Comment

I could use a key. I need one for a friend.

Comment

I'd like a beta key for PC. I've always been a pc gamer even though I have a PS3. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

I would really love a key please .

Comment

I'd like a BF:BC2 key thanks. Mate keeps rubbing it in how good it is.

Comment

I NEED IT!!! D:

Do me DO me DoME DO ME!!

Wait.. that sounds funny :|

Comment

Working...
                              X