First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

first.. i dont no whatt u bitches r talking about but ps3 is fukn better then SHITBOX 360.

second the map packs are comin on xbox b4 ps3 which sux.

third - 2 COD 4 MAPS ARE GNNA B ON THE MAP PACK ; Crash and Shipment [ rumor that new titles nd emblems r coming out]

Comment

LOL you guys are focking redonkulous. PC > xbox ps3 in a competitive gameplay. Enough said, quit fighting over which is better we all play the same game and deal with the same shit.

Comment

Its funny bcus how people get exited that their getting new maps a month before others. They probably don't realize that ps3 is ten times better than failbox. You may have some crappy maps a month early (lets face it previous map packs have hardly been decent) but if your failbox enevetably breaks down and dies your the sad idiot who has to put up with at least a month of boredom whereas in the unlikely event that my ps3 breaks down i`ll have to wait at most 3 days for a new replacement. Thats without mentioning the fact that you have to pay to play online, whilst i just brought my ps3 linked it up and played for free. An all this bulls**t about failboxes having good servers an s**t like that Ive never occurred one game on mw2 with bad connection nor have i ever sat in a lobby waiting for over a minute. I just don't see one argument point that points towards failboxes even being halve as good as ps3s. I mean who wants to play with a pad thats about as confortable to hold as an old mans balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Actually it has been proven that Xbox 360 has way better Graphics than Ps3 and can be seen here!

Point Proven! I'm not a fanboy, just pointing out that yes microsoft is miles better than sony!
          If any of you actually learned to read, then you wold have seen this, and stopped your bitching about better PS3, graphics and Blu-Ray, when the Xbox 360 has better lighting and sharpness in the first place, so much for a having a better processor and what not, when the graphics aren't as good as a 360's , you guys must really enjoy throwing money on the ground becuase you've wasted over 100$ for almost the same thing. The 360's is a 2nd gen console while the Ps3 is a 3rd gen console whilst both still have almost identical gameplay, thats just pathetic, i can't wait for the 3rd gen 360, or whatever its going to be, its going to be 3 times more better than Ps3. Why hasn't any Ps3 fanboy quoted this? Enjoy waiting 2-3 weekswatching youtube vids of the new maps, while i'll be playing them in 2 days.

P.S. Get roflstomped
          P.S.S Lol

Comment

For all you 360 fans out there, I have just one comment to make, and that is that PS3 is way better than the 360 because there isn't any benefits to owning a 360 like there is when owning a PS3. The reason for that is because PS3s have built in Wi Fi and 360s don't, PS3s use a hi-tech blue laser that reads discs x4 faster and better than standard DVD (unlike 360s), Blu-Ray discs hold up to x10 more data on them then DVDs, the PSN is free, and you can search the internet on the PS3. Look at the game Final Fantasy 13 on the 360, it has 3 discs in the case when in PS3s, there's only one. The standard DVDs that 360s use can't hold that much data on them unlike Blu-Ray discs that PS3s use! Plus, PS3s are way more user friendly because, on 360s, you have to buy Microsoft points to use to buy downloads and on PS3s, you just transfer money from a credit card into your bank account. So basically, if you need 500 Microsoft points, you can't buy just 900, you have to buy either buy like 1000 or 500 with a credit card. Therefore wasting money on extra points. Now please tell me 360 lovers in a mature way, is there anything the 360 does better at than the PS3 out of those facts I just pointed out? Probably at least 75% of 360 lovers that read this message are going to get really defensive about their crappy dust collecting 360 that uses out of date technology that is inferior to Sony's PS3. Now choke on that mental 360 lovers!
            You sir, are an idiot. The 360 is the 2nd gen console from MS, and the Ps3 is the 3rd gen console from Sony.
            I would love to see what you say when the MS releases there 3rd console, which will completly obliterate the Ps3. To make things even more interesting, everygame that i've ever played on my bud's Ps3 BARELY looked better than my 360's. Thats just retarded, how the hell do you make a 3rD gen console (Ps3) when it barely surpassed MS's 2nd gen 360. And i hope your enjoying waiting 3-5 minutes for a game on your Ps3, while i do pay for my online ,its got 3 times as many features and faster servers, and is guarenteed to work. Credit card transfers are good for the Ps3, i'll give you that, but thats just a small arguement for a fanboy like yourself. Wifi, i agree as well, but i use my ethernet cable, so it doesn't affect my experience in any way.

"Inferior technology" ? Are you retarded, like i said the Ps3 just barely surpassed the 360's Specifications, our "out of date technology" is just as good as yours, i hope you enjoyed wasting 200$ + for the same console with mediocre features. That you seem to be so proud of.

It doesn't matter that your can read discs 4X faster, because it DOESN't have any direct impact on gaming, especially if you install the game onto your hard drive. Now choke on all that wasted money, that barely makes a difference in gaming, and all of your Ps3 owners, enjoy getting bashed and own when your Ps3's become inferior and outdated once the 3rD gen 360's or whatever it will be comes out.

Comment

ANYWAYZ!!! map pack 1 will be released on march 30th for Xbox and have 5 maps , 2 from mw1 with revamped graphics, and 3 new maps for 1200 points or $15 for ps3. ps3 will get them 2weeks to 30days later........and Ilove you ps3, you smexy black bitch ,who's your daddy.................

Comment

why does everyone argue about stupid stuff like this, who cares why the map packs are coming on 360 first who cares about the ps3 servers or the 360 game quality. In the end were all going to have the maps and were all going be playing them on whatever console we own so calm yourselves, its really funny when people get so deep into arguements about consoles some people really need to grow up.

Comment

oxbox 360 sucks pay monthly yearly sma faking thing
                  at least ps3 dosnt get red eye

Comment

Wii is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oxbox 360 sucks pay monthly yearly sma faking thing
                      at least ps3 dosnt get red eye
                      You are a perfect example of little 10 year olds that scream into there mikes, did you drop out of school in grade 3 or something becuase i have no idea what language your speaking and what the fuck you just siad. Its not red eye, dumbass, its red ring of death, i had one and they shipped me a new 360 maybe a refurbished one but in the end they shipped it to me for free within 3 days. Have fun talking to the customer support once your Ps3 dies, if i can't understand what your saying than i highly doubt they will >_>

Comment

You're all frick'n crazy!! Why argue about it? The game is awsome no matter what console you play it on. My household has both ps3 and 360 and we can't see any difference between the two.
                        If ps3 owners are so pissed off that xbox gets the map pack sooner and more dlc for other games, GTA4 for instance, go then go and buy a 360 and quit you bitching! That fact of the matter is that it's a financial decision on behalf of infinity ward, in other words Microsoft has paid big money for the exclusive earlier release. Seriously guys it's 2 weeks, get over it! And enjoy the already brilliant maps that are on offer.
                        brilliant maps? haha that made me laugh you mean the piece of sh!t maps which are MADE so people can camp screw mw2 i play cod4 and WaW mw2 was crap from the start. IW are just pieces of crap because what they are doing is basically starting yet ANOTHER console war well done IW you sons of bitc*** btw xbox has been out 2x longer than ps3 and ps3 has almost as many people than xbox cod4 was a good game so was WaW but IW had to ruin it and make MW2 the over hyped game of the year! i mean what other game has nazi zombies, world war 2 game with zombies in ftw also WaW and cod4 story mode was replayable MW2 in fact i almost stopped playing cause it was a load of bs near the end and good to hear that IW is getting sued LOL!
                        IW tried to copy treyarch with "specal ops" which was a load of crap 1. extremly laggy, 2. extremly crap, 3. totally unfair 4. better maps than online...
                        i have got all the trophies on MW2 and WaW and done cod 4 veteran so all you xboxers can go f*** yourselves another thing more people film on xbox because they have no life so put that in your pipe and smoke it gaybox!

Comment

Infinity Ward is releasing on 360 first to get the bugs our of the map pack. once the "exclusive" time is up (AKA theyve fixed everything) they will release the un-bugged version for PS3 and PC. Face it, most vids you've seen with glitches were on 360 anyways right ?
                          no they did it because microsoft paid money to have it exclusively for 30 days sony couldnt match the money so 360 gets a head start

Comment

It is amazing in this society that this can cause such an argument. Who gives a **** play ur ****ing system and shut the **** up. I just wanna know when they are released for ps3.

Comment

im just waiting for apple to release a console thts compatible with nothing lol btw the guests are all showing up because if u google the rd of the
                              map pack this site is
                              like 3rd
                              just a quick question... why do u want to sit inside weqring glasses to play ur new game just because its 3d? and im surprised no one has mentioned project natal lol i personally think that wirth he age of the xbox console it is still being quite a competitor with ps3 which has satellite technologies.. i prefer xbox but i still have to say that ps3 has untapped potential which is being wasted by sony due to failt development :/ i find it funny that so many people are one sided in the ps3 vs x360 arguemnts... as has been said before it depends on u.. kinda cliche like he cobsole chooses u... u dnt choose the console lol

Comment

1. I play on a macbook pro, and my friend with a ps3 and xbox cried when he realized that it looks just as good on my regular laptop as it does on his xbox and ps3.

2. ps3 will be able to support serious games (like 3d immersion) when the come out. Sony generally depends on the quality of their products, which imho is much higher than microsoft.

3. You idiots with xbox's are sitting there spending 100's of dollars buying for a system that is about as powerful as a netbook with a graphics card.

4. I get to play games on a bluegene in a 3d-cave too, so there is no comparison

Comment

Working...
                                X