Six New Max Payne 3 Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six New Max Payne 3 Screenshots

Rockstar has released six new screenshots for their upcoming title, Max Payne 3.

Max Payne 3 is slated for a Winter 2009 release for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC platforms. The current issue of Game Informer contains a cover story on Max Payne 3 complete with some juicy new details. You can find the issue at a newsstand near you.

Re: Six New Max Payne 3 Screenshots

I wish screenies impressed me butthey don't, gonna need some video footage or a trailer to wet my apetite.

Comment

graphics look like garbage.

Comment

The graphics look fine to me. You must have some vision problem.

Comment

Looks good in general at least, would like to see some game footage or something, screenshots can always lie . But again this doesn't look like a Max Pyne game, honestly.

Comment

Yeah, definitely doesn't look like Max Payne... it's not just the loss of hair and addition of the beard; the whole face looks different. Plus he doesn't look constantly constipated, which kills the effect also.

Max Payne was cool because it had the graphic novel / film noir styles going for it; this visually is straying much too far from that to really be seen as fitting in the same category. Might be fun, but it will definitely have a different feel from the first two. Seeing as there are a lot of shooters out there, I wonder what effect this will have on sales...

Comment

Originally posted by -:Nighthawk:- View Post
              Yeah, definitely doesn't look like Max Payne... it's not just the loss of hair and addition of the beard; the whole face looks different. Plus he doesn't look constantly constipated, which kills the effect also.

Max Payne was cool because it had the graphic novel / film noir styles going for it; this visually is straying much too far from that to really be seen as fitting in the same category. Might be fun, but it will definitely have a different feel from the first two. Seeing as there are a lot of shooters out there, I wonder what effect this will have on sales...
              The film noir style might be gone because this game isn't made by Remedy. Different directions from different people.

Comment

I understand they're trying to get us excited over mixed akimbo options, but uh... Who is this guy? I said it before, and I'll keep saying it ignoring everyone's answers: Who is this guy?... I mean damn, I'd rather have this game called "Matt Hazard: The Washed Up Hero Age" or something. This weirdo invading a random country looks far too much like the washed up version of Matt Hazard.

Comment

Working...
                X