• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cl_radaralpha 150 works best I feel.

Comment

wallah, walla

a person who has a particular duty:

I made the tea yesterday so it's Mira's turn to be tea wallah this afternoon.

hehe

now for radar seems ok but option for OLD or NEW would be nice, dont force it onto people.

what annoys me is when good players start to use a WH and its quite obvious but the admin do nothing about it, is no recoil still doing rounds thats annoying too.

Comment

Edited by [user="55177"] @ [time="1156595311"]

Mall-Security wrote..

It's "voila," not "wala." Now you can educate all your friends on the new French word you learned!
        Actually it's "voilà", not "voila", coming from "vois là !" ("look there !").

I don't have source so I can only judge from the screenshots, but the radar seems indeed to much zoomed-in to be useful for strategy and tracking the opposing team's attacks.

To balance that, it could become useful to prevent teamkills, although it's not like people careless to the point of not recognizing their teammates are the kind of players that look at their radar anyway...

Comment

le gritche wrote..

Actually it's "voilà", not "voila", coming from "vois là !" ("look there !").
          Somthing tells me you looked that up before posting it.

Comment

Working...
          X