Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the radar is nice, but it messed too many things up to make it worth it...

Comment

Uh yeah messed up what, fool?

Comment

Deletable_Man wrote..

Uh yeah messed up what, fool?
        Some people are reporting that the wrong models are showing up (CT's as T's). Possibly tied in with cl_minmodel 1 use. Old demos don't work anymore. And custom maps with no overhead are screwed.

Comment

With a radar like that, no more excuse for being a douche bag accident team wounder.

Comment

Manimod also doesn't work...

Comment

DevgruSeal H.E wrote..

Manimod also doesn't work...
              Third party mods are not Valve's problem though.

Comment

On a side note, there is an assload of new EP2 vids at IGN. Including a sweet new trailer.. Complete with nuclear missle manufacturing

Comment

I think the radar is good, its definately alot more helpful then the old radar. The radar doesn't really help that much showing where the enemy is, it mainly helps alot showing where your team mates are exactly.

Comment

Zips wrote..

Third party mods are not Valve's problem though.
                    I didn't say it was, I was just adding that it's broken, adding to the list of things affected by the update. As with all previous updates...

Comment

alot of bugs already... like I said last time I really wish they would fix all the bugs before they add more but all in all the radar is leet.

Comment

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of it? I liked my little green circle, if people actually knew how to use it without a damn map behind it we wouldn't need this new radar, lazy asses! It reminds me of DoD to much, as for train I didn't get a chance to try it out yet. Im done ranting.

Comment

shivstar wrote..

The radar doesn't really help that much showing where the enemy is, it mainly helps alot showing where your team mates are exactly.
                          I agree, I like the fact I can tell the exact spot my teamates are, no more studying the radar trying to figure it out.

Comment

Diamond Dust wrote..

I agree, I like the fact I can tell the exact spot my teamates are, no more studying the radar trying to figure it out.
                            yes, this part of the radar is great.

Comment

Nice looking radar. I'll give it a try later.

Comment

I object, angular radars anger me. I want my worthless neon disk back... :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X