This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helkite wrote..

Pretty nice. I actually don't still have a copy of HL2+CS:S, but I've always wondered, does the new content and bug fixes get added to the later pressings of the boxed versions?

I have a 56k connection, and even if I don't decide to play online, it's a huge pain to have to download huge bunches of data to get my version of the game up-to-date.
    You should buy a retail copy of the game for a low price, just for the cd key. Then either have a friend backup all his/her steam cache files and burn them on dvds so that you can install all the game w/the latest updates. Alternatively, you can activate your product via steam, find an institution, like a an university of internet cafe, and download the cache files yourself. I used the latter method to get hl2 on my computer w/56k.

Every couple of weeks you would get an update. I just leave my computer on for half and hour to 2 hours (usually the updates are small) and the updates will be done.

You should definitely get hl2,css. Its a good investment. Once some of those good mods come out, you won't even have time thinking about playing online. who knows you might drop that 56k in the near future and upgrade to broadband.

Comment

leet krew looks so FUCKIN mint havent even looked at the CT dude yet but i had to post something, loving his beard... told you guys he'd get a goatee or something i think thats a walkers step-monitor on his belt to see how many steps he does... why you think hes so thin?

Comment

kovah wrote..

meh, wtf ever, they all die the same... /autoselect ftw.
        Best comment I've yet to see on this post.

At least it's something different.

Comment

I don't like the Leet Krew model.

Comment

The guns, grenades, kits, and bomb showing up is great, but what I'd really like is seeing whether or not the player is wearing a helmet or kevlar. I guess that wouldn't really make much sense for the T's, but it would for the CT's.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG!!! The 1337 KR3W!!! and the Freakin S.A.S! WOW!!! The 1337 KR3W look soo freaking 1337 !!! Like its always have been!!! With that 1337 A$$ sunglass and the 1337 Razr and EVERYTHING!!! He is soo frekin 1337 mann!! I can't wait to see him carry a Deagle!! Its gonna be soo freakin sexay, he is gonna make planting bombs and killing hostages look soo sexy!!!!! w00t w00t!!! He is going to be soo OWNAGE!!!! Omg!! Look at the S.A.S!! Look at his awesomo gas mask!!! It look soo intimidating to his enemies!!! He look soo frekin detailed and S#!t, he is ready to OWN some terrorist scum!!! Can't wait to see both of them release!!! They are gonna make CS:S soo ULTRA OWNAGE WHEN THEY COME OUT!!! Keep up the amazing work VALVe!!! <3

Comment

simonmobile wrote..

ps. can't wait for VC sniper's post
                V.C. Sniper wrote..

OMG OMG OMG!!! The 1337 KR3W!!! and the Freakin S.A.S! WOW!!! The 1337 KR3W look soo freaking 1337 !!! Like its always have been!!! With that 1337 A$$ sunglass and the 1337 Razr and EVERYTHING!!! He is soo frekin 1337 mann!! I can't wait to see him carry a Deagle!! Its gonna be soo freakin sexay, he is gonna make planting bombs and killing hostages look soo sexy!!!!! w00t w00t!!! He is going to be soo OWNAGE!!!! Omg!! Look at the S.A.S!! Look at his awesomo gas mask!!! It look soo intimidating to his enemies!!! He look soo frekin detailed and S#!t, he is ready to OWN some terrorist scum!!! Can't wait to see both of them release!!! They are gonna make CS:S soo ULTRA OWNAGE WHEN THEY COME OUT!!! Keep up the amazing work VALVe!!! <3
                you're not alone simonmobile, you're not alone...

Comment

V.C. Sniper wrote..

what the fuck is this

Comment

borsdy wrote..

what the fuck is this
                    try reading all of his past posts at once...

Comment

Models look pretty good, though I'll also agree that the helmet makes the SAS look rather odd. K0brakai, loved the photoshop L337.

Honestly, I'd guess the whole cell phone thing simply was the result of the modeler having one handy (or good pictures of one) from which to model. That knife crap we got stuck with all those years ago, though... that was just awful. I still refuse to ever use the default knife skin, ugh.
                      papasmurf128 wrote..

the l337 kinda reminds me of Jean Reno in The Professional. Maybe even a hint of Charlie Sheen lol.
                      The only similarity to Jean Reno is that they're both wearing sunglasses (though very different ones) and carrying guns (again, very different ones). The hint of similarity ends there.
                      ChinesesRubdown wrote..

although the l33t krew looks nothing like jean reno in the professional i wont rag on you simply cause im pleased with the models and someone mentioned a fucking amazing movie
                      Amazing only if you're talking about the international director's cut that was Léon which is my favorite movie of all time. The American release of The Professional was incredibly disappointing to me, hacking out like 20 minutes of crucial parts to mold it into more of a action-genre movie... I'm definitely glad I was able to watch the longer version first.
                      B33r in H33r wrote..

try reading all of his past posts at once...
                      CSN does not recommend this, and doing so may be hazardous to your mental health. Read his posts at your own risk.

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

CSN does not recommend this, and doing so may be hazardous to your mental health. Read his posts at your own risk.
                        I actually read them on a nightly basis. We've all seen how well I've turned out!

Comment

Edited by [user="23963"] @ [time="1139128853"]

My opinion: They both look LEET! And I hope the GSG9 and the Spetznats dude looks like the Condition Zero Versions.

Like I said, they should take the Militia guy out and put in this LEET dude from Condition Zero:

and call him an "ARAB" .

As for the Arctic Joe dude, they should make him look not too bundled up for the north pole, but make him wear white anyways. Something like this dude created by Dijeese and reskinned by me with textures from CS TEAM and Dijesse:

Not too bundeld up but looks nice anyways. he could use a pair of gloves.

BOTTOM LINE is I think ALL of the player models should NOT look too overdressed/underdressed. They should put long sleeves on the Terror and Guerilla player models too.

What do you think???

http://bmcs.vze.com

Comment

i'm waiting the rest of the other skin... soon ?

Comment

DaRk-AnGeL wrote..

LEET KREW

==

http://www.sonymusic.co.in/images/dnloa...ichael800.jpg

ARRRRRRRRR !!!!!

It's George Michael !!! :'(

*edit* The sas model has water on the brain and a double jointed thumb, don't valve look at how models should be. 4 fingers and a thumb, it's a basic strategy of modelling a hand, the thumb is supposed to be the shortest or second shortest "finger" on the hand.
                              holy shit!

Comment

Better late then never I guess.. These models should have been in CS:S long time ago imho..

Comment

Working...
                                X