This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Update - Leet Krew and SAS Shots

Restart Steam right now in order to receive the first look at the Source versions of Leet Krew and the updated SAS model! Or you can keep reading and look below for your first look. Either way, you really won't be disappointed!
    Congratulations to Dangerous Waters for being recognized as IGN's Game of the Month. You can head over here to read their writeup. To check out Dangerous Waters or Space Empires 4 Deluxe as soon as they are available, preload and pre-purchase them before next Tuesday and take advantage of the preorder discount. This offer will expire next week when the games go live.

We mentioned last week that we'd be giving people a sneak peek at the two new models coming to Counter-Strike: Source this month, and hopefully these don't disappoint. Here are the new SAS and Leet Crew posing for the camera.

It's really nice to see the Leet Krew return in all of his "pissed off at the world" glory.

Is 1337 Crew wearing a white RAZR on his belt?

Comment

very nice! cant wait till release.

Comment

JunkintheBox wrote..

very nice! cant wait till release.
        When he's not trying to blow up various areas, he's a high-profile businessman. Haircut, and $300 pair of glasses not a dead enough giveaway?

Comment

The only thing I dont like is the 1337 Krew's haircut.

Comment

The haircut is slightly too hippy-ish. Maybe shorter and less curve at the front would do the cut.

Comment

Pretty nice. I actually don't still have a copy of HL2+CS:S, but I've always wondered, does the new content and bug fixes get added to the later pressings of the boxed versions?

I have a 56k connection, and even if I don't decide to play online, it's a huge pain to have to download huge bunches of data to get my version of the game up-to-date.

Comment

Wow a beard! Neat-o! SAS hasn't changed since it was introduced awhile ago. Cool, very cool. Also, I just noticed he's wearing a jacket now.

Comment

1337 krew is a sexy beast

Comment

IT HAS A MOTOROLA RAZR ON ITS HIP!!! WTF

Comment

quanta wrote..

Is 1337 Crew wearing a white RAZR on his belt?
                      omfg..... no way.

Comment

The L337 Krew almost has that Will Smith Fresh Prince of Bel-Air haircut.

Comment

Motorola RAZR: http://www.mobiledia.com/reviews/motoro...es/closed.jpg

Looks pretty much the same.

Comment

He actually looks like he's from a crappy Steven Seagal movie

Comment

You know, that RAZR is probably paid for product placement, like that awful knife was. Kinda sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X