This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by [user="253848"] @ [time="1139029921"]

What happened to the complete SAS model they were showing off before they put out cs_assault? That one looked great, but now they screwed it up.

Edit: Heh, actually, it was the exact same thing, my mistake. Odd, I had remembered it looking sort of like the condition zero SAS model...

Comment

what you talkin bout? it looks fantastic. the l337 kr3w looks kinda low poly. oh well cant wait for gign and arctic avenger (probably a different model than AA, unless they add a new map with the snow materials)

Comment

Im loving valve more and more,now show us pics of the Artic avenger and the other ct model to kill me off with sheer amazement

Comment

Leet Krew doesn't look all that great, I mean for crying out loud, it resembles the 1.6 model, this is source damn it.

The hair cut isn't that great, the goatee is.. meh. If his glasses fall off while shot dead, that would be cool.

Comment

the l337 kinda reminds me of Jean Reno in The Professional. Maybe even a hint of Charlie Sheen lol.

Comment

meowmeow wrote..

Leet Krew doesn't look all that great, I mean for crying out loud, it resembles the 1.6 model, this is source damn it.

The hair cut isn't that great, the goatee is.. meh. If his glasses fall off while shot dead, that would be cool.
              The other models resemble the HLCS models too.

Comment

The Leet Krew haircut looks kind of like Tom Cruise in Collateral.

Comment

To Meowmeow: everyone wanted the 1.6 l33t kr3w in source, it is THE BEST T model so far

ps. can't wait for VC sniper's post

Comment

papasmurf128 wrote..

the l337 kinda reminds me of Jean Reno in The Professional. Maybe even a hint of Charlie Sheen lol.
                    although the l33t krew looks nothing like jean reno in the professional i wont rag on you simply cause im pleased with the models and someone mentioned a fucking amazing movie

Comment

Holy mofo 1337. What a mean ass pissed off at the world goate beard.

His haircut is genuinely rubbish though. The old 1337 krew had his hair swept back in old school bryl cream style, not this new fangled infidel sticking up hair rubbish.

And that's some great product placement for the RAZR, I mean, every aspiring terrorist wants to join the 1337 krew right?

Comment

I'm glad the new leet krew didn't stray too far away from the original design. There will bound to be people who are dissapointed because CS:S leet krew was the most hyped model of all. And with high expectations comes slight dissapointments.

Comment

They should remove that militia fellow and replace him with the "LEET" guy from CS CZ and call him an "ARAB" instead.

Comment

Lovin' the ass-kickin' boots on the Krew.

Comment

Comment

wtf sas with a p90 should be hk mp5.

Comment

Working...
                                X