Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another smart ass newbie faggot that thinks he's better than everyone and writes a shitty article to get some attention. Go hang yourself Nighthawk.

Comment

I think some of u guys spend too much time on the computer and not enuf time outdoors... and what did u mean ALL the pubs will be ruined Sky_10? i rekkon only a small amount of cs players will actually read this... and a smaller amount follow it. i think the pubs are safe. And the amount of noobs actually playing servers isnt very many... Maybe YOU need to get drunk sky_10 and maybe YOU'LL have a sense of humour. cause right now u dont seem to have one...

I had to write something like this cause you; sky_10, You're a dumbshit and prolly spend more time on cs than you do sleeping... i had to sign up just to write this cause u just... u just suck.

and yer... wedging... hehe

Comment

in case some of u didnt get my last comment i was kidding.

i love you guys, including nighthawk! <333 xoxoxo

Comment

Oh the controversy!

Comment

This guide was probably the funniest thing ever. I mean, any experienced CS player would realise its a bunch of bs (not to offend you nighthawk, but some of it is =P), but to tell you the truth....n00bs are using this guide of yours lol. I walk into a pub and this n00b is telling everyone to go here and read this kickass guide.

Funny guide, but n00bs will take it seriously and I will be tked forever lol.

>_<

Comment

that was a good read i think. gave me a good lil laff.

Comment

Brilliant article. I cant stop laughing.

Thank you :-)

Comment

Working...
                X