Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot believe peagle's icon.... rejected had to be the funniest cartoon ever... yea..... uhhhhh. i totally forgot everything i just read, im pretty sure it was funny though. wenis peanuts... that is all

Comment

a funny guide...real funny but then again ur Dust 2 strat is wayyyyy off...- - u can't flank a person like that...- - i mean time the T's run to bombsite and the CT run to bombsite...by the time the CT gets there the T's would be in position to blast him 2 pieces...after all it only takes 1 person to plant the bomb and not the whole team

Comment

hey, nice article man

Comment

This is the stupidest piece of shit i've ever read! WHO EVER IS NEW AT CS AND HAS READ THIS IGNORE IT ALL! IT WILL GET U NOTHING! this stupid guide doesn't even tell you how to get into a clan ffs! IT DOESN"T EVEN HELP U GET BETTER! A BOT COULD SURPASS THIS SHITTY GUIDE AND PWN ALL OF U WHO FOLLOW IT! for all u noobs out there, try to find an open clan that will let you in without tryouts, so u can scrim and play with more exp'd players to learn from them! this article is a pathetic joke, and whoever wrote this should be banned from ever playing any ANY!!! steam games, if this is how u wanna play...then go ahead, be a noob for the rest of your life.

P.S. WHO EVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE SUCKS! STUPID AWPING CAMPING NOOB LEARN TO AIM AND CONTROL RECOIL!

P.S.S. THX FOR RUINING THE GAME JACK *&$ NOW I CAN'T PLAY IN ANY SEVER WITHOUT THESE FUCKING NOOBS GOING AROUND!

P.S.S.S. Nighthawk...go get drunk then see if u have a sense of humor after that!

Comment

Holy Moly... some ppl really didn't get the fact that this was an article mainly submitted in view of its satirical value. And not as a real guide. I understand that having read the guide itself might have been slightly misleading, but surely after having had a quick glance at these posts the intended purpose of the guide would have become apparent, right? Well, apparently not. So as a quick note to sky_10, who appears to have CAPS LOCK on permanently, if you switch CAPS off, you WILL be ABLE To UsE fast buy abbreviations. wow. Man, I should write a guide. Titled 'A n00b's guide for AnGrY Pr0S'

Comment

sky_10 wrote..

This is the stupidest piece of shit i've ever read! WHO EVER IS NEW AT CS AND HAS READ THIS IGNORE IT ALL! IT WILL GET U NOTHING! this stupid guide doesn't even tell you how to get into a clan ffs! IT DOESN"T EVEN HELP U GET BETTER! A BOT COULD SURPASS THIS SHITTY GUIDE AND PWN ALL OF U WHO FOLLOW IT! for all u noobs out there, try to find an open clan that will let you in without tryouts, so u can scrim and play with more exp'd players to learn from them! this article is a pathetic joke, and whoever wrote this should be banned from ever playing any ANY!!! steam games, if this is how u wanna play...then go ahead, be a noob for the rest of your life.

P.S. WHO EVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE SUCKS! STUPID AWPING CAMPING NOOB LEARN TO AIM AND CONTROL RECOIL!

P.S.S. THX FOR RUINING THE GAME JACK *&$ NOW I CAN'T PLAY IN ANY SEVER WITHOUT THESE FUCKING NOOBS GOING AROUND!

P.S.S.S. Nighthawk...go get drunk then see if u have a sense of humor after that!
              hehehehe.

Would anybody else like a slice of douchecake?

Comment

o.O btw my caps lock wasn't on dip sh!t (twacker) it's called a shift, I NO! it's hard 2 believe but there is such a button, maybe if u wheren't paying so much attention to the article, u'd no there was such a thing as a shift button and there where lower case letters in my earlier post as well. so stop thinking this is such a big funny article, this will ruin pubs, and i'll have 2 stick with pvt severs!

Comment

sky_10 wrote..

o.O btw my caps lock wasn't on dip sh!t (twacker) it's called a shift, I NO!
                  Most people make the safe assumption that if you're typing in all-caps, it's because you accidentally left capslock on, instead of you just being an asshole. Twacker made that kind assumption about you, but apparently it was wrong. Also, "know" is spelled with a K and a W surrounding it.
                  it's hard 2 believe but there is such a button, maybe if u wheren't paying so much attention to the article, u'd no there was such a thing as a shift button and there where lower case letters in my earlier post as well.
                  Pressing shift while capslock is on produces lower-case letters. Also, given that (unlike you) twacker has mastered when the shift key should be pressed, like at the start of a sentence, your little dialogue on its function is akin to a fool attempting to lecture a guru.

I find the bold part of your retort (emphesis my own) the most comical. You made it blatantly obvious that you weren't paying attention to the article by your thoughtless, reactionary, and exceedingly immature comments.
                  so stop thinking this is such a big funny article, this will ruin pubs, and i'll have 2 stick with pvt severs!
                  Please carry out your threat of sticking to your private servers, and save the rest of us from your presence. Thanks!

Comment

Sadly I have already encountered a few players folowing the above discussed guide, or may be they were natural.

Comment

Edited by [user="294095"] @ [time="1134009727"]

Ok first off. Great article Nighthwak. Great responses, especially to sky_10. I laughed myself silly. However, after reading this I did not assume it was a guide purely for humors sake. I still do not believe you wrote this article only to crack jokes at the things we hate about pubs. The fact of the matter is, all those can and will help you get a good kill ratio. But some of them are very dicked/idiodic things to do.

If someone blocks me and I die, I switch teams and concentrate on destroying their score. Its just what I do. FF pubs suck...who plays 100% on FF pubs? Now maybe Im taking some of the things on there a little too seriously. The "Guaranteed to Work" strat...thats obviously bullshit. It might work sometimes, but if you ever play on a big d2 server with cal-exp players, you get raped before you get outta the double doors at long A.

And now to my main point. Its generally known, in the CS community, that CS-Nation is a place to get info, skins, read articles etc etc. When the n00bs come here, they're usually looking to step up their game. When a n00b reads an article like that, takes it to heart and begins practicing your methods in pubs, there's only one thing that happens. A monster is born. Everyone on his team will hate him and that n00b will either drop CS after a short amount of time, or he'll see that shit dont work and he'll figure it out the way the rest of us did.

To any n00bs that are reading this. In my opinion, there are a few things that make a GREAT pubber.

1) You need to know how to shoot. No matter what, if you suck at shooting, your score wont ever be a positive ratio.

2) You need to know the maps like the back of your hand. Whatever maps you play, learn every little bit of them. If you wanna join a clan and go CAL, learn all the de_ maps.

3) Your mindset. Pubs arent made for one person to have fun. Pubs are there for anyone to play on and enjoy the game. You cant always rely on yourself. You need money and you really only get the big bucks for winning rounds. You usually need your team to help do that.

4) With that said, your experience in a pub will 10x better if you employ a bit of teamwork. Dont let your team mate get shot to hell while you hide around the corner. I think its much more satifying to GET the kills AND save your team mate. While pubs are by no means in the same league as scrims (as far as teamwork goes) there is no problem playing AS a team in pubs.

Again, extremely well written article Nighthawk, what pub do you play on? Imma come own you. BOOM HEADSHOT! http://media.putfile.com/FPS-doug

Comment

That was really funny but i hope no one is seriously trying that stuff. If that's how you get kills then you suck.

Comment

sky_10 has right,

people like you should be banned for ever

every cser knows that cs is a game made whit the intention to work as 1 team. it's all about teamplay,

you get more respect sacrifising yourself for the team as getting 1 more kill.

what do you do when youre last man standing? run away and hide for 3 minutes till the roud's over?

youre guide is not funny, even if it would be sarcastic

noobs believe this stuff.

WHERE IS YOUR FEELING FOR HONOR !!!!!!!!!!

ps:I Hope you get backstabbed by all off your teammates and leave you alive with 1hp IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!!

Comment

Some_God wrote..

Funny article but I hope this is only taken as a joke.
                            youre telling newbs to be newbs flash youyr teams mates shoot your allies no u stick with your squad work as a team dont get on anybodys nerves thats all a newb needs to know

Comment

-:Nighthawk:- wrote..

I'm surprised nobody's been googling "dirty checkers tactics," just in case...
                              actually, if you google that, the only thing that comes up is this article lol

Comment

lol @ therealtrigger, funny because it's true.

Funny article, with great selective english such as "wedging". Hehe, wedging.

Comment

Working...
                                X