• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god dammit, nighthawk...

Comment

Edited by [user="325818"] @ [time="1133364828"]

ma_cherie wrote..

Welcome to Sarcasmville, we hope you enjoy your stay.

I mean, really, two people took this thing seriously? Oh yes, damn you Nighthawk for attempting to ruin every pub! You shant get mine, for I am the great UBER SUPER ADMINISTER OF THIS PUB! Jesus fuck, give it a break, and get a sense of humor.

Awesome job Nighthawk, now write one on how to be the great UBER SUPER ADMINISTER OF THIS PUB!
      I would have laughed at it if it was funny. Instead of telling me to get a sense of humor, why don't you calm down before you suffer from some kind of heart attack. I'll laugh for you to make you feel better. Har Har. That was so amusing. Oh boy. I could barely stand after reading that, from all the laughing I was doing.

His effort would have been put to better use with a real article. I was half-asleep when I read it and probably took it too much at face value. I'll give you that.

Comment

CS-Nation should disable comments.

Comment

Now I know their secrets.

Comment

woah wrote..

Yeah, some people are pretty thick.

Comment

Great guide, can't believe it's taken 6 years for someone to write the unwritten playbook to cs, I think some kind of Satanic gate may have been opened.
              woah wrote..

Intolerant, biased, idiotic and illinformed comments are the burgeoning fruit of the cs community, and I for one, could eat it until my pants are full.

Comment

Finally a tactical guide that captures the true essence of counter-strike

Comment

Team flashing as it stands just isn't effective, thanks to source flashbang quirks.

Comment

Nighthawk, why must you do this. I used to pwn every uber n00b all day, but now with your helpful guide, all the newbs are passing me up on the scoreboard! DAMN!

Comment

I'm surprised nobody's been googling "dirty checkers tactics," just in case...

Anyway, thanks for the feedback fellas. Nothing like mostly positive feedback to stroke the ego, eh?

In an unrelated shameless plug, I'm always looking for people with writing skills to join my crack team of skin reviewers... send an email my way if you're interested!

Comment

These strats also work great in 5on5 wars

Comment

TPN wrote..

Team flashing as it stands just isn't effective, thanks to source flashbang quirks.
                          This was a guide to Counter-Strike. You know--the good one.

Comment

Where the F**K is this Pub all you guys keep talking about. some of us need a f**king drink.

i ask u. really

Comment

I'm going to hope you're being facetious and already know what a public server is.

Comment

I thought this stuff was common knowledge :/ guess not but why join the winning team i have always joined the losing team and then turned them into the winning team but now that my cal-m days are over and i am slowly returning and someone stole my baiting strat. how unfair but yea seriously telling noobs to shoot their teammates and not kill them is just reckless thats just asking for a ban along with teamflashing but that all depends on what server you play and what the rules are there but anyways to the point.

WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS THING WHEN I STARTED

Comment

Working...
                                X