Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you guys talking about it being hard to kick/ban someone who changes their name alot? You must have a hell of a hard time when someone has a ` or ~ in their name, huh?

Use status, or listplayers, kick by number or ban by SteamID or IP. Geeze. Pissing off an admin who tries to type my name out to kick me when I have a ~ in my name is entertaining. Every time.

Comment

What the fuck are you kids whining about? Any bug update is a good one, and there have been several in this mass update. Just because a feature that you arent keen on has been implemented or VAC2 hasnt, its no reason to bash Valve for it.

Im sure they are working hard on the game, but they do have other projects too.

appended @ [time="1111771212"]

HitmanCodename48 wrote..

clowned!
      oh my god for once your right lol

Comment

Edited by [user="114582"] @ [time="1111789782"]

Nathan D. wrote..

I find it hilarious when someone trys to correct another and the one doing the correcting is the one that needs correction...

But anyways, this update does contain some small things but you just have to be patient; Valve always seems to surprise us in the end.
        hehe. I know how to spell! I was being sarcastic about the spelling of words such as "lying" and "dying" on the internet, just because I was bored. Note the wink...
        K0brakai wrote..

Lying? Do you mean lieing?

Comment

Edited by [user="173815"] @ [time="1111791913"]

entRo wrote..

Why are you guys talking about it being hard to kick/ban someone who changes their name alot? You must have a hell of a hard time when someone has a ` or ~ in their name, huh?

Use status, or listplayers, kick by number or ban by SteamID or IP. Geeze. Pissing off an admin who tries to type my name out to kick me when I have a ~ in my name is entertaining. Every time.
          Thats why I keep hlsw running on my laptop beside my desktop when I am on the server. Right click - ban ip - ban id- kick.

However, with most adminmods you only need 3 characters of the name to ban.

Comment

they finally fixed silencer bug, jeez, took them awhile.

Comment

Working...
            X