X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

borsdy wrote..

o_O

Shut up, you're an idiot.
    For simple recolors, you only need photoshop.

Comment

ok he silencer thing will suck, but in 1. it was more of a "delay happens if you quickswitch back" where it wouldn't fire but the silencer was still put on or taken off.. this new canceling it will be sucky .. i bet they implement that gay scout/awp pause thing again soon.. long before they do anything useful...like vac 2 or fixing the god damn player model clipping, neck breaking, and basically FUCKED ragdoll...

Comment

Eh, the ragdoll physics stuff is fine. They need to reduce the bouncebacks off barrels etc though, and yeah work on the hitboxes. Its annoying to have to shoot behind everyone.

I still love it though. Sniff.

Comment

Xephik wrote..

For simple recolors, you only need photoshop.
          Of course, but it's not going to suddenly turn standard for everyone. We want all the player models ported/remade for Source already, they only promised new player models to be released around xmas.

Comment

Sava wrote..

As for the changes, there's nothing really major there. I don't understand why ppl get so worked up over insignificant shit.
            I don't understand it either except I guess most people get mad because they feel that Valve should be doing other things.

Comment

I'm lovin the name changing fix, would get 3-5 hackin fvcks a night and it was a bitch to track them down and give an admin the proper name

Comment

about the name thing, LEARN TO BAN BY STEAM ID, VERY SIMPLE. Other than that, this is yet another contentless (aka worthless) update. Where the hell is some new maps, even ports? Where the hell is more than 1 player model? Anti-cheat, hello McFly? Or maybe DoD source? It seems like for all the work they do, hardly anything comes out of the place, don't they have like 100 people on the payroll just doing games??? They shouldn't even bother announcing this crap.

Comment

Holy crap, trust, calm down and be patient. Not everything comes at once. Games are like a fine wine, give them time, they get better.

Comment

I have tinnitus in real life and it's no laughing matter. Everyone should wear hearing protection while operating machinery, "moshing" at "rock concerts", and of course, while fighting terrorists. Remember, once you lose it, you can never get it back.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Stop lying

Comment

Lying? Do you mean lieing?

Bleh, the update is all good except the silencer thing. In 1.6 it didn't make a difference as you had to wait for it anyway before you could fire. In source apparently it doesn't, so it does give you a slight advantage. I preferred it the way it was, at least you didnt have to run from spawn with your gun out, and lose concentration from the silencer animation.

Comment

Edited by [user="100811"] @ [time="1111733950"]

K0brakai wrote..

Lying? Do you mean lieing?
                          No, actually, he means lying. I'm pretty sure lieing isn't even a word.

Comment

clowned!

Comment

Edited by [user="118723"] @ [time="1111738399"]

I find it hilarious when someone trys to correct another and the one doing the correcting is the one that needs correction...

But anyways, this update does contain some small things but you just have to be patient; Valve always seems to surprise us in the end.

Comment

gabe surprised me last nite -____-

Comment

Working...
                                X