Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why was it taken down DchozN? becuase you made a typo?
    No, Cmoney, it is because the post forced the "Junior FCC League" to tear it all the way down to China town. And before you act smart again, /me smiles down towards teh ban button.

Comment

DchozN wrote..

No, Cmoney, it is because the post forced the "Junior FCC League" to tear it all the way down to China town. And before you act smart again, /me smiles down towards teh ban button.
      umm i think he wasnt acting smart he was just asking a question =S

Comment

lol after reading some of the comments here, and re-reading the article, I can honestly say that VG Pro looks like a pile of steaming shit :x

Probable Question: "Could HL2 be delayed to 2005?"

Comment

JRules wrote..

I feel so sorry for all those idiots that bought ati cards for the hl2 coupon and now have to wait another 8+ months. I wonder how many have lost the coupon.
          The coupon does not require that you hold on to it for a retail purchase, that is not how it works. You can't take it into BestBuy and get a copy of HL2 free. What you have to do with is reg a new Steam Account using the CD Key on the coupon. They allowed holders of these coupons to start regging accounts in October. When it is released, Steam will automatically know you get a free copy. If you want a CD, you have to pay $10 and send in the coupon.

Comment

DchozN wrote..

lol sorry i wasnt trying to be smart just asking a question becuase i thought you did make a typo

Comment

Working...
            X