Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the... clients able to kick other clients?! LMAO.

Comment

Haha, they should have left that one in - would have been tons o' fun.

Until someone did it to me, of course.

Comment

Dammit all, now how am I supposed to wield my god-like powers?

And no, I'm not buying another server. I think the existing pool of ~20,000 servers is probably sufficient, thank you very much. :P

Seriously, though... I think Steam needs to implement something like XBOX Live! has as far as being able to send user feedback about other players. In case you're not familiar with it, you can report another player's actions as one of a number of categories (such as cheating or whatever else, though I doubt that specific one is much of a problem for the console version of this game), and if a player gets enough negative feedback from a lot of people they play with, they can be banned for a little while as a consequence for their actions.

Sure, VAC might never be able to catch all cheaters, and doesn't even bother trying to catch TKers and such... wouldn't it be nice to have a community enforcement option out there? (Yes, I know it'd have to be set up wisely, as there are plenty of newbies who will make cheat accusations over pretty much anything, but it could be done, right?)

Comment

I also, have never had a problem since the beta. Even when it was in the beta stage I rarely encountered a problem. I think half of the problems probably occur due to poor computer maintenance.

Comment

I kicked everyone out of the server... yeah, got my myg0t tag on too. So funny....

Comment

I'd rather keep the CS community out of direct enforcment in some cases. If someone gets like 4 head shots in a row... you're going to be taged as a cheater by the lame 13 y/o's that ruin the maturity of the game (not to say 13+ yearolds arn't immature). But yeah, down with client vs client kicking!

Comment

Yet another win for Valve's QA department.

...if they exist.

Comment

acc_int wrote..

I kicked everyone out of the server... yeah, got my myg0t tag on too. So funny....
                  That must have been a lot of fun for you. I too enjoy playing multiplayer games in empty servers.

Comment

woo hoo

Comment

#4 what about votekick?

Comment

Hmm, it's not a Steam update really, it's a source engine update

Comment

I never find these things before they are fixed :/ well... in 1.5 i could get inside of the box that was used to support the ladder on assault without low grav or boost i died half the time but if i got in it and the enemy didn't kno it was just plain funny silence usping them of course they fixed this in 1.6

Comment

I like oranges.

Comment

i wish id known abbout this. :|

donkeyweener.

Comment

the joys of admin abuse.

`

bind mousewheelup amx slap rizzuh

bind mousewheeldown amx slap rizzuh

`

Comment