This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Released!

Steam Client has been released. The Steam site is currently updating the site to add Steam Client, but you can get it now at Fileshack. You can download it at the Steam site once available. Somehow, Steam managed to get leaked before the release. Enjoy guys!

Link to Steam Client on Fileshack here.

Update:

Steam Client is now available at the Steam site here.

For more mirrors and common questions please visit our Steam Information Page.

whatever

Comment

w00t! w00t! ok im going to sleep what a waste of time!

Comment

Now would be the best time to release, when all the hyper high school kiddies are asleep.

Comment

Pronunciation: (")in-'käm-p&-t&n(t)s

Function: noun

Date: 1663

: the state or fact of being Valve Software

Carrot and donkey saga continues...

Comment

forget all yall who say steams sucks....steam is fricken awesome...friends list, easy finding servers, and fixes all those bugs everyone whines about....and they are just trying to make steam the best they can so u wont bitch at them so give em a break!

Comment

Even if I did have school tomorrow I'd still stay up. I mean just think of how massive your epenis will be if you have a low steam id!

Comment

but it has been saying releasing it soon... soon for VAVLe could mean months if not years!!! They are always sooooo slow at doing things! Who knows when this sucker will be out??? I will be dammned if its out within the next 12 hours!

Comment

If it is up in the next 30 minutes I'll get it, otherwise going to sleep (going on a trip tomorrow).

Comment

finally...

Comment

They are the ones who imposed this damn release date NOT us. If they were not ready they should have never said they were. This is BS making all of us wait like this all freakin night w/o even a word on what the hell was going on.

Comment

Even though they Laging it itz still going to be grate since 1.6 is going to have better ping right. dont forget free instant messaging WHile ur playing ived been playin for 4 years SINCE half-life

listen to GBL at #GBL

FULL coverage on Steam issue!!

www.gblive.com !!!

Comment

almost 2:00am here...I'm gonna regret this tomorrow

Comment

Meh, I'm doing something else anyway (downloading Opeth songs).

Comment

o god... valve rly needs to plan bettr

Comment

Working...
                              X