X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because everyone is stupid, stupid BAN ME plZ PLZ

L337ninja wrote..

DAR DAR DAR I CANT TYPE IN CAPS SO I MUST BE RIGHT. congrats on being a jackass the poll is an opinion poll not about this review crap thanks k bye
    the poll was about WHAT you thought was hurting cs BECAUSE OF THE BAD REVIEWS, omg plz ban him rizzuh he called me a jackass just like i call people a moron because their iq is a whopping 67

Comment

I'm only going to buy CS:CZ for the new skins etc... Definetly not the singler player

Comment

can u say daikatana =D nah j/k

Comment

abysmal wrote..

Kieron Gillen is the daddy of reviews \o/

Except that the entire game is multiplayer. CS has not once attempted to be a single player game.
          you missed my point entirely and there have been attempts at a single player version of CS: the many different bots, counter-life. even with new graphics and maps CS with bots will get old quick. multiplayer is the main reason we still play CS some 3 years later.

besides bots that suck i won't buy it because you can't play both sides.

Comment

the thing that makes CS great is playing with humans, which makes played the same damn maps a million times still fun. Playing against bots (even if they are good) means it is a play once, throw away game. I have re=played very few fps's, Half-Life being one of the few. I doubt CZ will be anywhere near as good as HL.

Comment

This is fantastic! Utterly awesome beyond all words. The default bomb wishes it was this cool.

Comment

Working...
              X