Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my microsoft optical mouse with two buttons and a mouse wheel(that can be pressed in for a mouse 3 which I use for the rare, rare moments when I use the mic though I never use the wheel for games I love it for browsing). I hate the mice that are supposed to fit your hand, microsoft mouse is the classic shape that works oh so well.

Comment

I've got a Logitech Dual Optical mouse & been very happy with it for the last 2-3 months

Comment

optical sucks ! boooooooooooooo

i smashed my first optical on wall ,second on desk and then got back to ball mouse

Comment

Edited by [user="22532"] @ [time="1021551130"]

SHMESH i hate logitch everyone i know likes them but personaly, their garbage.I have the the microsoft optical USB wheel mouse it rulz and plus has like 5 butons perfect for every situation in cs like sniping rushing..........................i have the same mouse as gpib20 but with 2 butones on the side.

Comment

I've tested out a Dual Optical Logitech Mouse, but it's uncomfortable to me and it's too heavy. I like my Microsoft Optical Mouse just fine.

Comment

Ibm Optical Naviaigator blows all other mice/gloves away.

Comment

I PREFER MY INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 3.0.. HE IS THE BEST MOUSE IN THE WORLD

Comment

Don't listen to this man. Get the A4 TECH optical mouse. Its the best. Instead of having only four buttons (including the rollers) you can get six buttons on the A4 Tech optical mouse. Two rollers, one which is for scrolling up and down, the other to scroll left to right. These two scrollers come in pretty handy. Instead of only one scroller, you can get two and you can scroll away to whatever you want. Also, the thumb button this person mentioned, the A4 Optical Mouse has a thumb button too, but it also has a pinky button. And this person also said that he sometimes accidentally presses these buttons. But now there are no worries, there is a little resting pad underneath the thumb and pinky button. It feels perfect and you won't accidentally hit the two buttons. Also, having two optic lasers is actually doesn't do much to influence the movement. Having one is good enough. If you play and try both kinds of mouses, i'm sure you can not find a single differents. Mark my words, the A4 TECH optical mouse is the bomb.

HINTS: Don't buy cordless mouses. They suck so bad because it uses electromagnetic waves to send info to the comp and so the movement is not transfered well. The mouse will lag.

And here is a tip for COMMENTOR # 40: Don't use the mouse pad if you have an optical mouse. Just use your tabletop. It is much smoother. And Remember, CS nation Rocks!

Comment

I cant stand using a mouse, granted they are getting better, personnaly I use a Logitech Marble Mouse Trackball, it's optical, never skips and, there is no edge of the mousepad/table with a trackball :P, oh, and i also use a joystick rather then a keyboard...

Comment

I dont feel like writing anything long. All I have to say is the Microsoft Explorer 3.0 USB ownz j00 and your momma...... Best $50 bucks I spent in a long time....

Comment

Edited by [user="20894"] @ [time="1021665147"]

This doesnt have anything to do with opticle mice or anything but I thought of a good idea for the next article

How about a guide on "What it takes to get into good clans like 3D and NiP" cause it seems like its impossible or the leaders are ignorant. If you actually get a reply from the clan leader its a major acomplishment. I mean wtf does it take.

Ok im finished

Comment

mi said and i wil repeat again....... MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE EXPLORER 2.0 IS THE BETTER MOUSE......................... IN THE WORLD........ WITH 6000 DPI.................. DONT APPEARS SOME BUGS.......... YEHA MAN THIS IS REALLY THE BEST MOUSE IN THE WORLD

Comment

/me thinks someone needs to learn sentence structure

As far as the mice go, I'm still using my old $5 Microsoft Mouse (it's even Serial!! that's how old it is), and I'm perfectly happy with it. Even though I would like an optical mouse, I just don't see the sense in spending $50 on a new mouse when that can go towards a new game or a new sound card or something...

Why fix it if it ain't broke??

Comment

The Mouseman Dual Optical is a very good mouse to use. Unfortionately they have SERIOUS build quality issues. Myself and a friend ordered one and both failed within 2 days. My friend got a refund and I got a replacement. Now 1 month down the line my replacement has failed. Maybe I've just been unlucky but so far it's 3/3 hardware failures. I think it's time for a refund and a nice shiny Microsoft mouse.

Comment

One thing:

You said that the light came on only when you moved the mouse. Hey I have Microsoft laser mouse and yes there is a steady light but the main one that receives the movement turn on only when you move the mouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X