X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gj Sublyme

Comment

I think Kurlie has entirely too much time on his hands.

Comment

Or something on his hands.

I must admit, I never votemap for Dust, but I dont mind playing it. It's one of the more balanced maps.

If I had control of CS, the first thing I'd do is balance the weapons better.

Comment

You CANT delete dust its not possible. Most popular map ever getting deleted? You would see more hate then hate against the walk speed.

Dust was the first map I ever played and will be the last map I ever play. About 95% of the time on dust and its just the best map ever.

Comment

Edited by [user="1457"] @ [time="1020198284"]

Mofo_Chink69 wrote..

best map is still assault

they should make more of those
            they have tons of these maps, most people store them in there recycle bin.

Comment

how's southampton uni these days davej?

Comment

Edited by [user="25565"] @ [time="1020200223"]

Hahahahaha MikeJ is right Assault sucks, its "THE" most unbalanced map in CS and its ugly to boot.

Comment

davej > everyone else in the mapping community

mikezilla = synonym for color blindness

Comment

Edited by [user="2579"] @ [time="1020200669"]

I dunno...I think Assault is an awesome map. It's a real challenge for CT's to bust into the warehouse, even thought there are three spread-out entry points. Its simplicity makes for a great challenge, especially given the great difficulty of actually rescuing the hosties.
                    Hahahahaha MikeJ is right Assault sucks, its "THE" most unbalanced map in CS and its ugly to boot.
                    Who cares if it's ugly? In my opinion, gameplay is much more important than visuals. de_survivor and de_torn are great examples of great map graphics with horrible gameplay. As for its balance, true the CTs have it tough, but a properly coordinated and executed attack can gain entry to the warehouse. You know, that teamwork thingie?

Comment

thank me for i am jesus.

Comment

narby would easily win in a fight. Only someone completely psychopathic could create a map like vertigo.
                        I beg to differ. DaveJ would easily win.

Only someone completely psychopathic could create a map like Dust.

Comment

Nice interview subbeh, I enjoyed some of his "short but sweet" answers.

Good read.

Comment

I'm a big n00b to mapping (i.e. how do u make a breakable windah?)...

and after reading DaveJ's interview I wonder if I will one day lose all will to live? well, I don't have much now, so I guess___I WILL!
                            I once made a pit map: CT spawn on ground and T's in a big hole to get shot at by CTs. So don't talk about most unbalanced.

...the Z3U5 is loose!

Comment

Lets all stalk davej and narby just like the girl i am stalking right now...

What number is she.. oh ya shes number 26 off my list..

Anyway back to the stalking.. In order to completely stalk someone is to be near them 24/7.. Like girl 26. I would camp by the nearby bushes so i will be completely invisible to the naked eye. Sometimes i would seak up to the window and watch as girl no.26 would mouth out songs while watching a nelly music video. Sometimes i would start talkin in my head about the imaginary coversation me and no.26 will have. Later one i got more adventurist and started to steal the morning paper off no. 26's front lawn and began to get gitty as i read the news paper knowing no.26 will read the same words on the news paper. Even after the restraining order I still camp near the bushes waiting for the day i will kidnap her and run away to rizzuh land!

The moral of the story is to never give up!

THE END

Comment

"Who cares if it's ugly? In my opinion, gameplay is much more important than visuals."

Going by your opinion, the map is STILL bad. It's completely unbalanced. There are better challenges to try than "Can I actually get through the massacre that is assault?"

I actually think Siege is pretty much equal for bias.

If you want a challenge, dont use any of (what I call) The 6 Guns.

USP

DE

MP5

AK-47

M4

AWP

Never use any of them, it's fun, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                                X