Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rizzuh, why does the news keep swapping around? I'm guessing news with newer comments move up the page?

Comment

because its a farce

Comment

i think more important news items rank higher. not sure though.

Comment

Edited by [user="2579"] @ [time="1019073709"]

That's interesting...perhaps 1.4 is being delayed 'cause they're tossing all the CZ content into it. But that's probably wishful thinking, especially considering that Gearbok went on record saying the release was this summer.

Comment

Heard it way going to be commin out mid may, and v1.4, I dunno, you just cant take away a thing like jumping(yes i know you can still jump but not as often) and expect everyone to be fine and dandy...

Comment

narby wrote..

Also those screen's arnt software mode, the jpg's are just very grainy for some reason

Yes, chainsaws. Very portable.
              I think the person pasted/edited them in ms paint, because I've done it before and the same effect has happened...

Comment

Edited by [user="11209"] @ [time="1019084572"]

i want to kill myself

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

narby wrote..

rizzuh, why does the news keep swapping around? I'm guessing news with newer comments move up the page?
                  What are you talking about?

Comment

The cz post was originally before the league interview post (at the top of the news list), then i come back a few minutes later and they swapped.

Comment

yeah rizzuh, the news does move around, and sometimes the newest news isnt at the top, its posted under old news for the day. i say fire vapor and cheet, im sure they are responsible for this, and you might also want to have a talk with security guard and chuchurockets

Comment

I bloody well hope it comes out soon cos I want to buy it.

Oh, and walk into EB and see it on the shelves and realise I contributed a little bit to it. That'd be nice.
                        wow, you're on the development team and you have to pay for a copy yourself? Christ, that's pretty cheap

Comment

well hot damn....that be nice for it to release early. Btw, i got a question, i got 128 mb memory with a geforce2 mx 400 16Mb with 1.0 Gigahertz. When i put it in opengl mode...recently, after 10 mins or so, it would freeze cause me to reboot my comp manually. I hate this and this never happened to me before, i'v had this comp for 1 1/2 years.

Comment

JdeFalconr wrote..

That's interesting...perhaps 1.4 is being delayed 'cause they're tossing all the CZ content into it. But that's probably wishful thinking, especially considering that Gearbok went on record saying the release was this summer.
                            it would be cool tho that valve or whoever is responsable for 1.4 add a few cz things....such as sheild or whatever to surprise us

but thats not gonna happen i suppose ;-(

Comment

wouldn't it be hillarious if we're sitting around playing 1.4 next January, with CZ delayed again, telling ourselves "remember when we were worried that CZ would beat 1.4??!!"?

Comment

wheres the link that shows that valve says its gonna release it this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X