This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS: CZ Soon?

C+VG has posted word that CS: CZ is due to ship soon. What they say really doesn't matter, though. Amazon.com and EBWorld.com both list August release dates, but those are probably wrong too. Wait until Sierra or Gearbox sends out a release date. They have new screenshots right here.

For more info on this game, check out our Counter-Strike: Condition Zero information section. Thanks for the news tip, FatboyTim.

It will be funny if cz came out before 1.4

Comment

Heh, isnt 1.4 supposed to be out tonight? erh well, CZ will probably be out before 1.4 if there realease dates are like the past.

Comment

I want TF2.

Comment

i dotn know about you guys but i like waiting. it gives me a reason to save my money then spend it needlessly on mgs2 action figures . go olga!

Added @ [time="1019068214"]

i think that they should have cs action figures

it would be crazy i mean who wouldnt buy "1337 krew AWP n00b" with extra FBs for ruining teammates games

Comment

I saw some cs toys in a mag once... It was cool.

Comment

seriously?

Comment

ya there was a sas thingy and some cool gun with it... I dont think they mass produced them tho

Comment

NEW SCREENSHOTS ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Comment

The screenshots (No 4, specifically) gives us the first look at the machete.

Boy I hope that screenie is is in software mode!!

It also gives us the price of the machete: $350. Shot 3 and 4 appear to be on the same map, with 4 taken roughly 30 seconds after 3.

And now the images are broken, gg wankers.

Added @ [time="1019069681"]

Fucking site subscription limits. Someone mirror the images OMFG!

Comment

I bloody well hope it comes out soon cos I want to buy it.

Oh, and walk into EB and see it on the shelves and realise I contributed a little bit to it. That'd be nice.

Comment

Walk in there, open the box, open the manual pull out your id and demand a gratis copy.

Comment

Emm machete, to bad it couldn't have been a chainsaw and cost + $1000 and do 80% damage every slice. That would have been good.

Comment

Also those screen's arnt software mode, the jpg's are just very grainy for some reason

Added @ [time="1019070869"]

Yes, chainsaws. Very portable.

Comment

I have a magizine which has like 2 differnt cs dolls in it, they were sas and gsgn they dident look that good though and the weapons they were holding dident look like there real life counter-parts either

Comment

Working...
                              X