This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by [user="11106"] @ [time="1014248832"]

If someone blames this on playing on the computer to much, i'm going to hunt them down and shoot them in the face. Anyways =), i have acne too, but the stuff i take never really works, even though it prescribed to me by docters, oh well, it'll go away! I guess it's getting better, and it used to be really depressing, probley even more depressing if it stopped me from getting friends or something, but it hasnt. All good. Cept for Justen, hope you have some great followers to continue your map making gloriness.

Comment

Edited by [user="1884"] @ [time="1014308847"]

in response to #59

1 in 500 however does not suggest a direct relation that accutane causes suicides. anyone with a statistics background will tell you that these numbers are statistically insignificant.

if you look at the 140 people on accutane that unfortunately commited suicide, you could probably find a lot of other things that they had in common. for example, all of them might eat carrots or something. does that mean that accutane users that eat carrots are more likely to commit suicide?

what would be interesting would be if someone did some research on the number of people with chronic acne that are not on accutane who commit suicide. then compare the numbers. that might shed a little more light on the subject.

Comment

its like saying if a rapest drinks milk than whoever drinks milk is a rapest.....

Comment

Working...
        X