This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on N0TH1NG

Just over a year ago, N0TH1NG (Justin DeJong), the creator of cs_docks and cs_siege, killed himself. It was a sad loss. Now some more news comes from Euro*Brew. He and his mother were interviewed on LA's NBC channel 4. It turns out Justin was taking an acne drug called Accutane. I'm pretty sure this was featured on Dateline NBC, but if you haven't heard about it be sure to check out this video about the drug. Sad thing.

R.I.P. N0TH1NG, we all miss you

Comment

hope your in cs heaven

Comment

that was a good report... i'm glad i watched it... R.I.P.

Comment

R.I.P. man. Keep him in your prayers, fellow CSers.

Comment

That really sucks.

Comment

its nice to see that the commuunity does give some back to mappers and shapers/creators of cs...btw, in the dust2 easter egg there is a tribute to noth1ing....rip man

Comment

we all know n0th1ngs rippin up on heavens OC4800000000 R.I.P bro

Comment

this thing wont load for me, i want to watch it..

i wish i had a chance to meat NOTH1NG

Comment

It's nice to see the amount of respect this community still has for the tragically deceased. Amen justin, i'll pray for you as well.

Comment

Edited by [user="1322"] @ [time="1013984932"]

This is really sad. What did the fda think would happen when they pumped people full of large amounts of hormones. idiots.

rest in peace NOTH1NG.

Comment

R.I.P Justin your name will live on throughout the CS community as 1 of if not the best CS mapper ever.

I never knew about why he commited suicide but seeing that video got me real pissed why the hell do you manufacture a drug without testing it and figuring out its side effects. A big F YOU to all the scientists who made it.

Comment

yes it iz sad but dont blame the FDA... theyve kept us safe for many years from many things and have saved MILLIONS of lives... u kno that nutrition label on that back of your food? FDA made that to b required... b4 u go dissin the FDA think of how helpful theyve been... rest in peace bro

Comment

Two years ago?

Comment

when i just started CS people was talkin about his death, i didnt know much at the time about the guy... but i know that up there he is seeing all the pleasure that his classic map brings to the CS community... we all love Docks.. thanks N0TH1NG

fumble

Comment

Working...
                              X