This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailbag/poll

I really don't feel like sitting down and doing a mailbag when the pages take four minutes to load each (each mail and reply is on its own separate page). Sorry, but this is really unbearable.

We have a new poll for you to question, because apparently our polls are supposed to be serious scientific research stuff: What new weapon/item from CS 1.6 is making you the most excited? You can find more info on the new weapons and the new item over on our CS 1.6 information page.

In other news, s0phiZtry informed me that he'll be interviewing CAL-I clans every week. We'll post 'em on Tuesdays. I'm sorry about the content situation; though esports is coming really well most of our team is very busy with life, ladies, and the thing we call school. Except for the venerable -Dice, who continually submits articles.

wow, the speed is unbearable. yes, I've been very busy with the thing they call "school."

Comment

Edited by [user="21433"] @ [time="1035167856"]

it's not that unbearable. the pages(except for the potd) take about 10 seconds to load. yeah, it should take about 3 seconds or so, but still. not that big of a deal.

Comment

THOSE SONS OF BITCHES

Comment

It loads mega fast for me.... well, not mega but I can't say I've noticed major changes. Is this wrong?

Comment

N1ghtSt@lker wrote..

it's not that unbearable. the pages(except for the potd) take about 10 seconds to load. yeah, it should take about 3 seconds or so, but still. not that big of a deal.
            I'm getting very, very, very slow load times. More than 10 seconds, maybe it's something on my end too.

Comment

Go riot shield go riot sheild

Comment

i cant wait for the famas, finally a cheaper rifle for the cts

Comment

I wanna vote something such as "I don't care" or "I don't even know what those are". Where are those?

Comment

if you dont know what the riot sheild is, i feel sorry for you.

Comment

the speed is getting better I've noticed. Unlike this morning.

But yeah, the FAMAS looks great.

Comment

I know what a riot shield is, but not the other 2. I would have to go looking for it at www.cs-conditionzero.com or here, but I'm too lazy :P

Comment

What vote is for 'none'?

Comment

mmmmm.... which one makes me excited? oooh, the riot shield! Ooh, ooh, ooooh!

Comment

ladies HAH.

Comment

Working...
                              X