This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skeptic wrote..

Um, You're ignorant because I never said I assumed how VAC works, I know how it works, I've read all the articles.

You're obviously the ignorant one if you just choose to assume I thought the wallhack block stoped walls from being transparent.

You now, have also failed to prove anything. Go home.
    Well, i am home.

And he never actually said anything about being able to see players through transparent walls even though it was showed in the avi. Notice the screen shots from assault show no players but just transparent walls. I got that basically his point was that he could see through walls because of a d3d bug. But apparently somehow you turned his point into "Hey, i can cheat against pod bots on my listen server so i must be able to cheat against anyone on any VAC server". So then wouldnt you be assuming that he is ignorant and doesnt know how the VAC wallhack block works, so then wouldnt you be the ignorant one?

Comment

Edited by [user="37934"] @ [time="1037363159"]

EVA | Dick Justice wrote..

Well, i am home.

And he never actually said anything about being able to see players through transparent walls even though it was showed in the avi. Notice the screen shots from assault show no players but just transparent walls. I got that basically his point was that he could see through walls because of a d3d bug. But apparently somehow you turned his point into "Hey, i can cheat against pod bots on my listen server so i must be able to cheat against anyone on any VAC server". So then wouldnt you be assuming that he is ignorant and doesnt know how the VAC wallhack block works, so then wouldnt you be the ignorant one?
      All I meant was that those were from a listen server which means they are not proof that they actually work on a VAC protected server. And I'd like to see a video of him using it on a pub with VAC or HLGUARD. I know that the walls would be transparent, but I doubt he could see players in PUB servers, which then makes it pointless anyway because all VAC is doing is preventing you from seeing players, they know it will draw things like corpses, everyone does.

And anyone can make walls transparent, d3d or opengl. So if he thought that was special, then it wasn't.

Comment

OOo ooo no your ignorant!

PLease ladies calm down.

Comment

You both don't know the facts. Yes, I did use it on LAN against podbots, but then I tested it on a server with VAC and it works on VAC servers also.

BTW Skeptic, I don't think I'm special. I've most likely been around on HL and CS longer than the majority of people and know more about the HL engine than most people. Also, reading articles about how it works doesn't always tell the truth. So you know just as much as the next person, until you experience things.

As said before and I will say it again, the d3d bug works on CS VAC Enabled servers. I have tested and know it works. My friends helped me test it on the server and I was able to see through the walls and see the players behind them. So stop acting like you are some CS god.

BTW, I will make that video, just to prove how stupid your argument was, unless HLGuard's updated stopped it.

"Anyone can read articles, so if he thought that he was special, he's not."

Comment

Ghengis [$t0n3d] wrote..

OOo ooo no your ignorant!

PLease ladies calm down.
            You're not your. Now who's ignorant?

Comment

The new HLGuard has blocked the D3DBug and I'm guessing the next VAC update will block it. This is only because of the new HLGuard upgrade, it worked when 40.72 were release on servers, even on HLGuard servers.

Comment

lopinboy wrote..

You both don't know the facts. Yes, I did use it on LAN against podbots, but then I tested it on a server with VAC and it works on VAC servers also.

BTW Skeptic, I don't think I'm special. I've most likely been around on HL and CS longer than the majority of people and know more about the HL engine than most people. Also, reading articles about how it works doesn't always tell the truth. So you know just as much as the next person, until you experience things.

As said before and I will say it again, the d3d bug works on CS VAC Enabled servers. I have tested and know it works. My friends helped me test it on the server and I was able to see through the walls and see the players behind them. So stop acting like you are some CS god.

BTW, I will make that video, just to prove how stupid your argument was, unless HLGuard's updated stopped it.

"Anyone can read articles, so if he thought that he was special, he's not."
                I don't understand how that's possible scince VAC does not tell you player positions until they "should" be visible., and it wasn't said in HLGUARD's change log.

But I'm sorry If I've been mistaken.

Comment

garry wrote..

You're not your. Now who's ignorant?
                  dammit you got me there...

Comment

So much hate.

-dp-

Comment

Skeptic wrote..

I don't understand how that's possible scince VAC does not tell you player positions until they "should" be visible.
                      Well, he is right

Comment

Working...
                      X