Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already kno when they do realease 1.6 its gonna be a bitch to download it because Im sure ever sever thats is gonna host the 1.6beta is gonna be swamped with people downloading it...Sad to say most people waiting for it (like I) wont be able to download it until many many hours later...WHY GOD! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!@

Havent I killed enough ppl for you god...

Comment

woohoo so glad it's half day tomorrow (due to stupid finals)... Can't wait till 1.6 comes out!!!

Comment

What time is cs 1.6 going to be released plz someone asnwer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This version is closed for mother-Russia... ( Too big...

Comment

I hope the map gets play in CAL, i'm getting bored of all the current CAL maps.

Comment

MikeJ wrote..

I hope the map gets play in CAL, i'm getting bored of all the current CAL maps.
              ERM CS_THUNDER ERM

Comment

apx 11 PST, 1 CST, is when valve usually does it. and sorry but they are no longer letting people DL steam. hate to say it but if you dont have the files then you cant get em. im sure if you ask nicely someone can send em too you, but otherwise the real thing is apx one month after beta =\

Comment

o2c enigma wrote..

apx 11 PST, 1 CST, is when valve usually does it. and sorry but they are no longer letting people DL steam. hate to say it but if you dont have the files then you cant get em. im sure if you ask nicely someone can send em too you, but otherwise the real thing is apx one month after beta =\
                  steam 2.0 isnt even out yet?

Comment

Actually i managed to find the files =D check the steam SUPPORT site

Comment

Comment

You probably downloaded Steam V1.

Comment

yah i did lol...2.0 releasted tommarow, and with that you can get 1.6. my bad lol

Comment

Anyone besides me see how Gamespy THINK that this release is the actual release and not a beta?

CS1.6 is a beta tomorrow, and I thought they were professionals...

GJ Rizzuh on the 1.6 coverage

Comment

Cs nation can u guys give us info on what time it will be released cause i will leave skool when that happens
                              hahaha, me too!

Comment

FUCKING PLZ ANSWER ME...........WHEN IS CS1.6 GOING TO COME OUT ON eastern time???????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!/

Comment

Working...
                                X