Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have delayed from the estimated release dates, they have not given official release dates given to gaming news sites the week of launch. betcha a dollar its released tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

This is going to be the............ slowest............. thursday........ EVER!

Comment

psionic_matrix wrote..

ey! can you get CS 1.6 even without steam? i mean vavle would release it right? not just for steam users right?
        they will when 1.6 goes final, as this is a beta release it will only be available through steam 2.0

Comment

I was pissed off today when I realized it WASN'T THURSDAY!!!

I planned to come home and play some good ol' (erm... new) CS. But NO, the calender and rest of world doesn't agree with the crazy person! Now all I have to do is homework. And post senseless messages on CSN.

Comment

I wish they would have released it on a Saturday, now I'll have to wait until 5PM to get it :X

Comment

Could you guys please check out if you can use r_drawviewmodels 0 for the riot shield?

Would be a cool feature of VAVLe overseing this

Comment

i wonder if using right or lefthanded models effects the sheilds acutal placement in the game.

Comment

I SAW THE FUCKING VIDEO I LOVE U ALL PLZ COME THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

From VALVe's history... about 11AM PST

Comment

Turd Ferguson wrote..

i wonder if using right or lefthanded models effects the sheilds acutal placement in the game.
                      It'll just be like the bomb...The opposite hand of your gun.

Comment

well, visually yes. but i wonder if the server side impact detection will actually depend of the client side setting.

Comment

I think the shield will be in left hand, since most of the community uses right handed.

edit: ^that was meant for server side

Comment

DY357LX wrote..

This is going to be the............ slowest............. thursday........ EVER!
                            Do what I do to make the day seem to go faster. Make fun of the clumsy 7 foot tall retard that is supposed to be working with you. It's so much fun when he starts swinging, his punches take a full 5 minutes to come around.

Comment

Buddah wrote..

Do what I do to make the day seem to go faster. Make fun of the clumsy 7 foot tall retard that is supposed to be working with you. It's so much fun when he starts swinging, his punches take a full 5 minutes to come around.
                              That...wasn't funny.

Comment

so someone refresh my memory and please answer: so where do we download steam from? is it gona be on 100 diff servers? or just one grueling www.fileplanet.com , the worst site to download stuff from ever

Comment

Working...
                                X