This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing SOTD was sad news.

Hop you get over it rizzuh. SOTD is one of the most important aspects of CSNation as it packs the best of the best.

How about making it SOTW ( Skin of the week ) ??

Comment

Fileplanet I guess doesn't like not making people wait in line.

Also what is so hard about uploading a file and giving the link :S Is it really that slow and hard? Call me skeptical, but that's lazyness. It should be puffyclouds' duty.

Comment

SOTD will be back kiddies don't worry.

Comment

Serious Sam wrote..

Also what is so hard about uploading a file and giving the link :S Is it really that slow and hard? Call me skeptical, but that's lazyness. It should be puffyclouds' duty.
          Yeah I don't want to upload 237 SOTDs using a web interface just to get complaints about lines and FilePlanet's advertising. Sorry, I'm such a lazy idiot.

Comment

Rizzuh,

IF you need help, get a few people, 10 guys could upload 237 SOTDs in an hour. (-;

-IW

Humm, Has anyone checked out fileshack instead of fileplanet? Same thing, but thier interface might be better.

Comment

Blah, one of the main reasons why i use this site 8[

Comment

Hey please don't let SOTD die! I like the skins very much and it would be very sad if they were gone.

save SOTD!!!

Comment

I believe there are 3 sites that truly provide good CS Skins:

1. CSNation

2. Clan of the dead goat gunshop ( http://gunshop.clandeadgoat.net )

3. Weapon-hacks ( http://www.weapon-hacks.com )

So you may go to the two other sites while rizzuh finds a solution.

Comment

"Update: This will be fixed VERY shortly, I just have to code some new stuff."

YAY!

Comment

Frito Bandito wrote..

HAHAHA...no

Really. You realize that the CSN server is provided by Gamespy, right? As is GameSpy Arcade, a game search tool, and GStunnel, which allows those of us who are cheap asses to play X-box online without XBLive.

GameSpy is coming close to controlling the whole gaming world. I suggest you not fight against it.
                      I dont use GameSpy Arcade or any GameSpy related software.

*hails the all mighty KQuery*

Comment

life sucks

Comment

So would skins.acclmn.com be a bad idea or good? because i'd be happy to host those files.

Comment

Just keep them on gamespys servers, once the drones realise your doing it again theyll pull one of their famous stunts of yanking your admin account, replacing you with a lacky and deleting anyones account who disagrees with their policy. Then the real fun begins.

Trust me, its happened before, many times before.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X