This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOTD down

We can no longer offer the Skin of the Day until we find some sort of mirroring solution. GameSpy will not let us host the files without going through FilePlanet. That being said, FilePlanet uses a web upload interface which means I would have to manually mirror uploaded files and that absolutely isn't going to happen.

I'm going to look around for some solutions but until then the SOTD will be down. I have no control over this matter.

Update: This will be fixed VERY shortly, I just have to code some new stuff.

my self esteem has gone down to a whole new low...

but "glock slightly more powerful" in change log makes me one happy azn camper. and 1.6 beta going public tommorow... but only for broadband users... seb (self esteem bar) meter going down... urge to kill rising

Comment

fucking hell ... piss me right off.. the main reason i come to this site...

Comment

Comment

Will I hope you find a way to fix it Cause Every time i go to down load a SOTD It Restarts half-way through!!!!! cause of my dail-up it should do that but yea i hope you find a way to fix it

Comment

I love the SOTDs

BRING THEM BACK RIZZUH (((((((((((((((((

sniffle.

All my skins are SOTD skins

I'll miss puffy's delightful reviews too

Comment

why is gamespy being so lame, rizzuh?

Comment

Yeah, this is my absolute favorite site. That sucks dude, if I can help let me know. I feel like crying, I enjoyed reading those wonderful comments and superb reviews. I realize this is my first posting, but I've been a loyal subscriber for almost a year now. Like I said, if I can find a way to help, I'll do my best to do so.

Doc

Comment

fuck skin of the day. just show links to a site that has the skin for download. i like seeing the skins of the day, but if you just showed where to get it, that'd be fine. on the issue of fileplanet: fuck it. i fucking hate that place, i never download anything there, i will not wait half an hour or pay money, when i can just find the file at some other webpage. and if i can't find it there, i still won't give in to their little financial plan.

i love bannanas

Comment

Tech N9ne wrote..

why is gamespy being so lame, rizzuh?
                    I was breaking the rules that they had set for me since day one.

The point is the SOTD simply won't work through FilePlanet. I'm going to try another file service that you guys may know of.

Comment

now i dont want to drive traffic away from csnation, since csnation is THE best CS site ever, but since they are now not hosting skins, go to www.counterstrikecenter.com since they got 1,000's of skins...sry rizzuh for recommending OTHER sites but hey, i wanna give the cs community what they want, u understand ;-)

Comment

but its much harder to seperate the good from the bad there :/

hope you get something sorted soon rizzuh

Comment

lies, rze was tired of puffyclouds sass so he killed him

Comment

Bah damn you GameSpy and your FilePlanet antics.

Reviewing SOTD's was one of the best parts of being a CS-Nationalist

Comment

gayness, we want sotd

Comment

Working...
                              X