X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awwww man....

god danget....

if only i left my compuet on 24/7 i would more than welcome u to make my comp into an ftp but its the electric companys fault i cant do that. :P

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*hates gamespy for making everyone use FilePlanet*

Comment

Simplex wrote..

Can CS-Nationalists get rid of the ad? (Yes, I do realize that this is a huge problem for you, but I did pay to not have those advertisements.)
        No. In fact, I coded it so you were forced to see them. If you'd like refund I'll do it for you, but a void doesn't look very pleasant.

Comment

Dr. Funk wrote..

awwww man....

god danget....

if only i left my compuet on 24/7 i would more than welcome u to make my comp into an ftp but its the electric companys fault i cant do that. :P
          HAHAHA...no

Masc wrote..

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*hates gamespy for making everyone use FilePlanet*
          Really. You realize that the CSN server is provided by Gamespy, right? As is GameSpy Arcade, a game search tool, and GStunnel, which allows those of us who are cheap asses to play X-box online without XBLive.

GameSpy is coming close to controlling the whole gaming world. I suggest you not fight against it.

Comment

Frito Bandito wrote..

GameSpy is coming close to controlling the whole gaming world. I suggest you not fight against it.
            REVOLT!!!!

Comment

rizzuh wrote..

No. In fact, I coded it so you were forced to see them. If you'd like refund I'll do it for you, but a void doesn't look very pleasant.
              No, I'm not going that far. I was just asking because asking at least gives me the chance of getting my way (and I like getting my way).

I mean what harm can asking do? Oh, that's right -- Flames. My bad.

Comment

i could host the files, on one of my websites, i could make like skins.acclmn.com (acclmn.com is me and my friends crappy mapping site), anyways yea email me at mnguyen@acclmn.com, see ya

Comment

I didn't like fileplanet that is why I dropped it and got a fileshack account. All of the gamespy programs suck. 3d and Arcade are both outshined by programs such as ASE or HLSW.

-dp-

Comment

hey rizzuh, i love all those skins please find a way to bring um up i hav a feelin the popularity of dis site will drop until it gets up anyway tell puffycloud i think his reviews and choices of skins r the best i ever herd. He brought realism in skins into my life before that i would go to zeroping.com uhhhgggg horrible skin site. anywho i love those reviews and every skin i hav is from that section

thedietcokeoftall@yahoo.com (Cyrano)

Comment

w00t

i R already in teh 1.6th of January!!!1

Comment

Shirt Ninja wrote..

Really? *cough*
                          »

»

»
                        (bah the quotey thingy is being dodgy)

Well I actually wrote:

"Bah damn you GameSpy and your FilePlanet antics."

Anyone who has ever used FilePlanet will be abit annoyed that they're (in effect) removing our beloved SOTD's. Just go download something from them, watch the queues increase before your very eyes, marvel at the not-very-Internet Explorer-friendly pop-ups which try to load some dumb ad/video for a site you're already on.

I think

"Bah damn you GameSpy and your FilePlanet antics."

is being VERY mild, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go wait in an 87 minute queue for a puny file you could downloaded 85 minutes ago from BlueYonder except its a "GameSpy Exclusive" </rant>

Comment

I love you tho

Comment

Hey folks,

I am about to finish putting the final things together for my DS3 (45mb Internet Connection) and setting up my game server hosting solution along with setting up my Wireless Internet Service for people in Fort Smith Arkansas. My DS3 will be linked in Texas to a OC-192c so I don't see bandwith being an issue. Not to mention, it's going to be my network and I am not co-locating hardware at some ISP.. heh, I am my ISP!

Well anway,

What I was going to say is.. Once I get this setup, contact me and I'll be more than happy to setup a mirror site for you guys.

Just pop me an email.

gfritts@advnetsol.net

Oah, my prices for game hosting... half of what griffinrun charges...

see ya.

-Warlock|USKTA|

Comment

damn this sux... o well, hope you find a solution to host those skins soon, rizzuh!

Comment

another reason why fileplanet/gamespy sucks. i'd be dead before i let them host my site. soon this site will be ad heaven too .. good move on replacing the sotd with an ad ... pfft.

Comment

Working...
                                X