This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailbag: excuses

That crazy asspennies has donated us a new mailbag. The topic is something about clever death excuses. Here is the most relaxed contribution:

i tell them CS is bull [shoot] and that that AWP head shot was one lucky ass shot because i was goin behind a wall or i tell them to f off and die and that im not trying or some bull shit some times im actualy on the phone but ill usualy sit at spawn and start yelling at my team to work harder so i guess my excuses would mosty be CS is BS!
    Read the rest of the mailbag here. Thanks to Mr Bond for the topic.

That was a grate story.

Comment

That was a great story.

Comment

Hey Its possible to smoke and play CS at the same time!!!!!

Comment

a good effort though Darkhorse...

Unless you are from an English speaking country...in which case YOU SUCK!! OMG YOU SUCK!!! YOU SUCK SOOOOOO BAD...

I'd sure hate to be you right now...spelling great wrong like that...a disgrace.

I am of course, only joking...im not sure how i got to this page...but ATM i have nothing better to do...goodbye

Comment

v. grate, grat·ed, grat·ing,

To cause irritation or annoyance: a mailbag that grates on one's nerves.
            meh

Comment

lol @ darkhorse. oh yeah.....this is about mailbag....uhhhh.....not as good as the last one, but still pretty funny

Comment

pycckuu is a Russian YaaY... the mailgab - well could be better since its 2 or 3 weeks after the previous one

Comment

Asspennies is just about as funny as Jerry Seinfeld, please warn me in advance about another mailbag by him.

Comment

jerry seinfeld ownz you no good dog-foot

man, csn has been behind on the mailbags, one a month instead of 4!

i think my main excuse is i scratch my head or something and its RIGHT THEN that the bad guys turn the corner. never fails

Comment

The cat excuse is widespread because cats are out to destroy the game of Counter-Strike. My 19-pound obese cat Squeak thinks it's hilarious to try to attain affection while I'm firing my gun.

Comment

hey i love counter strike......

Comment

Edited by [user="5640"] @ [time="1044988141"]

I'm suprised no one used the "Damn, I was reloading" excuse...

actually, now that I think about it, that's probably the most common excuse and thus wasn't included in the mailbag...yeah, i'm a smart one

Comment

Boo-urns, my excuse didn't make it.

"I was scratching myself in two places at once"

That's gold! How could it not make it?

Comment

The cigarette dangles from the corner of the mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X