Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm well ... its different! The actual graphics and smoothness are good and everything, but the actual gun isnt wot im looking for ... But it has been very nicely made.

7/10

<GingeH^>

Comment

• BLAND SKIN

Comment

• The texture mis-alignment is indeed annoying, and it coul have easily ben avoided too. It's not too bad on the main body of the model but on some areas like at the back and on the aimpoint, it's really obvious and annoying. Rest of the skin is a tad boring, being basically all one colour. Modeling is okay, I didn't notice the bad smoothing when I was actually playing with the model and the rest is alright. Animations are okay, yeah the hand not realy holding the magazine on the reload is annoying but it could be fixed easily.

If this model got it's skin sorted out and had the magazine made a tiny bit longer so it came out below the grip, prehaps with a bit more variation in it too, it could be alright. As it is, nice try but it's not worth using.

Comment

• looks simlar to the new gun on HL2, ill use it, even though i use the tmp never.

Comment

• It doesn't even look like a mp7 in-game...The textures are all fucked up and the anims suck on it...He doesn't even hold the clip. How the hell did this piece of trash get to be skin of the day?

Comment

• yep, that's the gun from hl2, I think its nice.

Comment

• Good modeling, decent skin, poor anims, and horrible texture alignment. I agree with the review... plenty of potential, but it's not ready to be a serious contender yet.

Comment

Working...
                X