This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouth wrote..

If there's any logic behind that statement, i'd love to hear it. Either enter the argument or keep your piehole shut, slut. Fencepost riding is good for rounding up cheap hoi polloi points, nothing more. Any pissant can take potshots from the cheap seats, as NuclearTeddyBear usually demonstrates.
    Well no, u just never seem to like anything that either u had no part in making or that everyone else likes. The logic behind my statement is that u dont like anything we like for some reason that defies logic...So if u do some higher level thinking (or mathematical logic) then my post does have no logic behind it.

So ur either very stupid or very smart

Comment

• well, since i only have one line to prove mouths point i guess it should be this:
      I have no doubt that there are up to 32,000 nitwits of your ilk who enjoyed the movies.
      well 32,000 people enjoyed it then, and we are nitwits.

Comment

• lol..mouth... actually the topic is 'cs movies' as the newspost suggests. Now of course my movie is also a waste of time, obviously not justified espectially for its 300+MB divx version (right). I really think you're taking this a little too seriously... these are projects that people take on for fun, and thousands of other people enjoy the work produced. A big file size is not a means to clasify it useless - people buy hard drive space to USE IT - however they want.

If you think cs movies are a waste time, then stop wasting our time and don't comment on cs movies. They were never intended for critics anyway.

Comment

• mouth thinks hes god, dont take it personally

Comment

• disabled wrote..

Well no, u just never seem to like anything that either u had no part in making or that everyone else likes.
            Yes, unless you actually bother to count the things that i have said i liked. Kinda changes things when you build make them out to support your own half-assed argument instead of taking them as they actually are. It's fucking pathetic when you have to resort to your selective memory.
            The logic behind my statement is that u dont like anything we like for some reason that defies logic...So if u do some higher level thinking (or mathematical logic) then my post does have no logic behind it.
            You don't need to go that far to see that your argument is hollow.
            EVA | Dick Justice wrote..

well, since i only have one line to prove mouths point i guess it should be this:

well 32,000 people enjoyed it then, and we are nitwits.
            Well thank you, Captain Context. Convenient how one line spontaneously came to mean "part of one line taken to suit me so that i can avoid coming up with a substantial rebuttal". Sad thing is, is that it doesn't even manage to help you. The only thing you've proven is that you're way out of your league.
            The Family God wrote..

lol..mouth... actually the topic is 'cs movies' as the newspost suggests.
            And the topic of discussion is "skill movies". What did i just tell you about being an illiterate fucktard?
            Now of course my movie is also a waste of time, obviously not justified espectially for its 300+MB divx version (right).
            Was militia2 a collection of aim clips spliced together with no thought, effort, focus, or story? Could i have gotten essentially the same thing by simply downloading any number of demos of a "good" player and a random MP3.com MP3 of generic metal/techno? No? Strike 2, jackass.

Oh, the fucking irony of it all. One pissant accuses me of "not liking anything that anyone else likes", and here i am arguing for the merits of something i DID like. Against the suitably dense creator of it, no less. How quaint.
            I really think you're taking this a little too seriously... these are projects that people take on for fun, and thousands of other people enjoy the work produced. A big file size is not a means to clasify it useless - people buy hard drive space to USE IT - however they want.
            A big filesize IS means to classify it as useless when there's no justification FOR the size. True to form, you gomers have given jack shit for a justification. Again, you merely fall back to the same old "We WANT to be morons" tripe. People buy more HD space to have room for legitimate increases in filesizes, not to cope with unnecessary bloat. Or maybe they do buy things to pander to bloat, in which case, i'm sure Western Digital fucking LOVES you guys. Capitalism at its best is the act of making money off of stupid people.

Had there actually BEEN a justification, this whole thing would've been over. Instead, i have "people" seemingly annoyed that their idiocy is coming into question. WHEE!
            If you think cs movies are a waste time, then stop wasting our time and don't comment on cs movies. They were never intended for critics anyway.
            Oh, that's right. I forgot. They're only for people who have glowing praise for it. Rizzuh should really do me a favor by just putting "ONLY SAY SOMETHING IF IT'S WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO HEAR" above every news item. He could go 1 further and just pound out a "This rox!" post template, thus minimizing the thought and effort of everyone here even more.

"Never intended for critics" indeed. Why don't you just come out and say "these things are only for the people who will blindly fluff the ego of the dimwitted asshole who made them"? There are no derogatory words strong enough to describe how utterly despicable that statement is. And if there's anyone who's gone through the list of them, it's me.

Comment

Working...
            X