Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was one of the best mailbags yet. Very funny.

Comment

The best advice for a n00b, 'G' is to shoot, i've done that......so fun......

Comment

Edited by [user="99481"] @ [time="1049109801"]

Go to any search engine type "counter strike tutorials" no quotes...then pick a server that you dont get raped on too much and get to know the regulars, ask questions, and use the assault rifles. I reccomend the ak, it costs $2500 (cheapest one), and with practice you can snipe awp wh0r3z with it...DONT USE FLASHBANGS UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW TO THROW PROPERLY! Dont camp too much, listen to admins, and other players (to an extent), dont use downloadable skills... Erm, one last thing, this is the biggie. Load a server (host a server, net or lan dont matter). Buy any gun you want to learn. Shoot it some, practice shooting bursts (2-3 rds at a time), practice shooting full auto, practice single shots. This will help you to learn the recoil patterns of the different weapons. Once you do this in a stationary position (not moving), practice doing this in combination with your move keys (a,s,d,w, space, ctrl, shift {stock keys for movement}). With practice you'll learn the shooting characteristics of the different weapons in cs....

oh and two 1337 commands for the console....

cashkill

gg

(I hope you didnt actually fall for that)

8-p

One of these years I'll get off my lazy ass and write a cs tutorial combining all the 1337 shit I learned in my 3+ years playing this game. They will have to rewrite cs then, cause after my tutorial on it, the game will be tooooo easy. Just ask around.

Comment

Working...
        X