Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres a bad bug with my favorite server. After VAC updates the server goes to restart and it either dies or it will kick everone after a minute of play, so no one can stay connected for more than a few minutes. Is this a know issue?

Comment

morrigu wrote..

I'm running LAN server, where can I download the latest VAC-modules? And installation instructions would be cool too.
      why do you need cheat detection for a lan server?

the only cheat detection you need on LAN are eyes and a big steeltoed boot.

Comment

let me correct you, the eyes are the cheat detection, the steeltoed face-stomping boot is the 'banning'

and about the VAC update:

This is the way to post pictures if you're going to do it.

Comment

woo its like christmas again.

Comment

just seems to me like its going back to the stages of 1.3 again. is all of what i have seen still dont think it blocks,catchs as many as CD does... seen a few haxors about in bout 1 hours play. think im gonna wait till 1.6 cs just seems boring usely a haxor in every server. constant

Comment

I dont know what world you have been living in Grimbal but i havent seen a cheater in about a month.

VAC is very good

Comment

Dont hate me!!!!! I got kicked by VAC, but I dont hax0r. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont be hatin, cuz I dont hax

Comment

And you got banned untill how long? You have to suck it up and live it out. Or get a new cd key

Comment

I got caught hacking as well, however, I don't hack.

Funny thing is, I just reformatted my machine Wednesday. I was playing on the server for about 2 hours, then swapped over on my KVM to linux, and heard myself get kicked on my headphones.

I was having some problems with the newer graphic drivers for my radeon 7200 series, I kept getting a black screen from startup of CS - OPENGL issues. I think that is what got my in trouble with VAC.

Banned until the 26th it says, well that just sucks.

Comment

Great model Its pretty 1337 !

Comment

I really wanted to love this, as I've hated every single Galil replacement up to this point, and this one is much closer to what I'd like. The see-through lines drive me up the freaking wall, unfortunately.

Someone, please give this a decent compile and send it back to us, k?

Comment

dont worry nightwolf theres a much better galil available now

Comment

Niceeeeee. Love the anims to, jens?

Comment

I like this, although I got the original package w/ the SG552 compile... this is worthy of a download IMO....

I really like how they messed w/ the levels on the skin and whatnot, great jorb to all involved...

btw hey Andeh, long time no c

EDIT: Yeah they are Jennifer!!'s

Comment

dont worry nightwolf

Nighthawk

Comment

Working...
                                X