This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouth wrote..

Sarcasm meets its ever-present arch-enemy "The Typo".
    Damn you typo! You win this tiem!

Comment

• Death to the OGC.

Comment

• Now was that nice? Really?

Comment

• Thats a spicy meatball !

Comment

• Oh nos sinac is connected to the cheating world :P

Comment

• Comment

• It's good to keep in touch with cheats that are being released so you know what to expect on the servers.

Comment

• 100 bucks on 2 days?

any more bets?

Comment

• You know, you'd think with OGC being knocked down by VAC a day or so after each new release, they'd think about effectively trying to counter VAC? Shouldn't the coders have a general idea of what VAC is going to do?

I guess cheaters are just all around retarded.

Comment

• I hope that Sinac person doesn't show his face around here. I hate dirty cheaters like him!!!!!1

Comment

• xep, its just surprising that zimzap didnt come in here to give us his 2 cents.

Comment

• Eagle25 wrote..

xep, its just surprising that zimzap didnt come in here to give us his 2 cents.
                          I just came back to this subject to say the same thing.. Wierd. Havn't seen him post anything in a while. But unfortunatly, by me posting this, he'll probably respond in an attempt to flame my personal life (Because he knows so much about it.) and then claim he is the obviously superior member of the Human race.

No?

Edit: Gpig, I would like to know wtf that silly little icon of yours is, reminds me of one of those Japanese virtual pets.

Or a midget being forced to dance in a squirrel outfit.

Comment

• you forgot the part where he laughs at minimum wage workers....

but u got all the rest rite!

Comment

• anti-myg0t code?

Comment

• Wow, play by play radio .. stzy idea. *pimp*

Comment

Working...
                                X