Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Projekt Red Opens new Studio for Cyberpunk 2077 Development

CD PROJEKT RED Worcław
    Joining forces with CD PROJEKT RED Warsaw and Cracow comes a new studio from the team that brought you The Witcher 3 and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław located in Wrocław, Poland was created to help out with the development of Cyberpunk 2077.
    “Wrocław is one of the biggest and most technologically advanced cities in Poland and a playing field for serious creative talent. I think the scope of our current and future projects, as well as the overall package we’re bringing in, will pull in people who were hesitant to move to Warsaw or Cracow.” — says Adam Kiciński, President and Joint CEO, CD PROJEKT Capital Group. “The founding dev team of CDPR Wrocław is already pretty stellar, but I still can’t wait to see what talents we’ll discover in new people along the way.” — Kiciński adds.

The Wrocław studio will be made up of 18 "talented industry veterans," most of which come from Strange New Things.
    “We’re pretty hyped to be on the spearhead of this new office.” — says Paweł Zawodny, Head of Studio, CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław. “We know Wrocław inside out and it’s an amazing place to make games. The team is strong, and I’m sure we have both the experience and the creative firepower to make Cyberpunk 2077 an even better game.” — Zawodny adds.

“Aside from their immense technological knowledge and artistic flair, the core team of CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław are just great people.” — says Adam Badowski, Game Director for Cyberpunk 2077 and Head of CD PROJEKT RED. “CD PROJEKT RED is not a typical game developer — we put gamers, creative freedom and quality games above making business. These guys not only share this approach, but, much like the rest of the team, think that this attitude is essential to creating epic video games.” — Badowski adds.
Working...
X