First Presenters and Live Music Announced for The Game Awards 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Presenters and Live Music Announced for The Game Awards 2017

When I think about The Game Awards, the first thing that comes to mind is how I really hate the live musical performances. It's a good thing then that this year's event won't have an-
    We’re excited to share that The Game Awards 2017 will include a special performance by the French band Phoenix, along with appearances by Hideo Kojima, Norman Reedus, Aisha Tyler, Guillermo del Toro, Felicia Day, Andy Serkis, Justin Roiland and Zachary Levi, along with our surprise guests to be announced. For the first time ever, The Game Awards will also feature a live orchestra - The Game Awards Orchestra - with featured guest solo artists including Avenged Sevenfold's guitarist Synyster Gates and cellist Tina Guo.

Oh, damn it all!

Alright, fine. Whatever. In addition to Phoenix playing and an orchestra, you have people like Hideo Kojima, Norman Reedus, and Guillermo del Toro showing up. I wonder what those three people in particular might possibly perhaps potentially be showing off? It's a mystery. Maybe they're just going to be there to present awards. You know, the ones that are actually presented on air and not just mentioned in passing after a new trailer reveal or something.

The Game Awards 2017 can be viewed at places like YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, and I think at least half a dozen other places.
Working...
X