New Features for WWE 2K18 Include MyPlayer and Road to Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Features for WWE 2K18 Include MyPlayer and Road to Glory

We have some more WWE 2K18 news to pass along today. Today's latest focuses on new features for the game in the form of MyPLAYER and ROAD TO GLORY. I'm not sure why these modes are yelling at me, but I'm interested to find out.

The latest posting for WWE 2K18 contains a wealth of additional details that breaks down separate sections in each of these modes. I highly suggest you check them out for the full rundown if you're so inclined.
    With MyPLAYER, we explore several different fighting styles as character classes that feel and play differently from one another. Not only this, but each MyPLAYER is upgradeable and customizable as players make progress. In addition, players can use their MyPLAYERS to progress in both MyCAREER (Single Player) and ROAD TO GLORY (Multiplayer).

Introduction
    In WWE 2K18, players create their MyPLAYER characters, which they can use for both MyCAREER and ROAD TO GLORY. A MyPLAYER is an upgradable character that gets stronger and more powerful along with the player’s progression in both ROAD TO GLORY and MyCAREER. On the MyPLAYER home screen, there are several customization and upgrade options for your MyPLAYER – in addition to being the portal to MyCAREER and ROAD TO GLORY.

We're talking about fighting styles, what your character will wear, a breakdown of all of your character's abilities, information about loot cases, the loot case store (I'm sure this will go well given the reaction to NBA 2K18), and more.

There are also details about the Road to Glory mode.
    ROAD TO GLORY is a completely new online experience where MyPLAYERS from all over the world battle against each other. Players can compete daily in a variety of match types to gain stars, boosts, Superstar parts and VC. In addition, by increasing their levels, they can further customize their MyPLAYERs to gain the advantage over others. Overall, players are encouraged to see if they have what it takes to secure entry into pay-per-view events and defeat their favorite WWE Superstars to earn special rewards.

There are additional details on boosts, PvP events, main events, ranking, rewards, and much more.

Working...
X