Project CARS 2 is Out Today on PC, PS4, and XB1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project CARS 2 is Out Today on PC, PS4, and XB1

VROOM! SCREECH! VROOOOM! Those are sounds that cars make. I should know, I've been in one before. You can also be in a car, albeit a virtual one, with Project CARS 2, which just came out today from Slightly Mad Studios and Bandai Namco.
    Recently honored with the “Best Simulation Game” award at Gamescom 2017, Project CARS 2 delivers a large roster of 180 cars, over 140 tracks at 60+ locations, an expanded list of racing disciplines – including ice, dirt, and snow – over its critically acclaimed predecessor (Project CARS™), and refined graphics, physics, and controls. The game supports up to 12K* resolution graphics (PC) with VR support, making Project CARS 2 the most immersive and technically advanced racing simulation experience to-date.

Developed by a team synonymous with racing games, and fine-tuned by highly skilled professional racing drivers, Project CARS 2 delivers unparalleled authenticity in its presentation of motorsports racing to players of all skill levels. Project CARS 2 utilizes leading-edge visuals, precise car physics, and realistic A.I. designed to mimic a competitive driver’s heart and mind to challenge players. The use of Slightly Mad Studios’ proprietary LIVETRACK 3.0 technology has enabled the development team to create all 4 seasons of dynamic real-time weather & seasonal effects, track surface conditions & time-of-day changes, and implement advanced tire grip/wear physics into the Project CARS 2 gameplay. By combining these technology features with the highest performance driving machines in the world from notable automotive brands such as McLaren, Ferrari, Porsche, etc., Project CARS 2 delivers a comprehensive experience for players to live-out their dreams of being a racecar driver.

Hold up, 12K resolution and VR support? That's a lot of K's.

Working...
X