Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanfall Deluxe Edition $5 at Amazon

Not sure how long this deal will last,

Amazon.com has Titanfall Deluxe Edition (PC) for just $5. This includes not just the original game, but also three DLC game packs. Take note, however, that you'll need an Origin account to download and install the game.

DLC Pack 1: Expedition Featuring three all new maps: Swamplands, Runoff and Wargames, set on new worlds across the Frontier.
    DLC Pack 2: Frontier's Edge Featuring three all new maps: Dig Site, Export and Haven, on the far reaches of the Frontier.
    DLC Pack 3: IMC Rising Featuring three all-new maps: Zone 18, Backwater and Sandtrap, on decommissioned bases and hidden colonies throughout the Frontier.

*Platform : Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Seems like a pretty good deal. Maybe it'll inject some life back into the game. I really enjoyed playing it but man that community fell off real quick on PC.

Comment

Didn't the DLCs get offered for free at some point because the population of the game was so small? I played it on Origin game time (you get about a week of gametime) and you could download all the DLC's for free. Unfortunately the population was really small indeed, and as the game was a lot of fun, all the great movement, animations and feel of the shooting in general, it got boring quite fast as after you tried everything you didn't really have a reason to stick around. To me actually the most fun was those capture the flag style modes because they actually forced people to use their parkour abilities and caused some intense moments. they should have betted more on that as the game has a lot of true potential kind of wasted around

Comment

FInally convinced myself to get it, turns out its limited to US :P. ow well, saved me off that money.

Comment

doh
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

YEah, all great prices and promotions always seem to be limited to the US. but not just on electronics or video games, everything in general as well.

Comment

Working...
            X