FIA World Rallycross Cars and Tracks Added to Dirt Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIA World Rallycross Cars and Tracks Added to Dirt Rally

Codemasters let us know today that FIA World Rallycross cars and tracks have been added to Dirty Rally today for the PC.
    Following the recent announcement of its partnership with the FIA World Rallycross Championship, Codemasters today confirmed that all-new content from one of motorsport’s fastest growing disciplines is now available in the Steam Early Access version of DiRT Rally™.

From today, owners of DiRT Rally can race in cars that boast more raw power and acceleration than most other motorsports, accelerating from 0-60mph in under two seconds before hurtling into jumps, ruts and hairpins across a mix of dirt and tarmac courses. Drivers will be able to compete in a brand-new World RX Career Mode as well as create their own custom rallycross events.

This first of two, World RX packs includes a selection of rallycross cars complete with official drivers and liveries plus two official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross Championship, bringing all the thrills of this exciting, full-contact motorsport to DiRT Rally.

The cars:
    Ford Fiesta WRX
    Volkswagen Polo Rallycross
    Peugeot 208 WRX

The tracks:
    Lydden Hill, United Kingdom
    Höljes, Sweden

The addition of today’s Rallycross update continues Codemasters’ commitment to deliver free, regular and substantial content updates during DiRT Rally’s Steam Early Access phase. The next World RX pack, coming soon, will add online competitive play for the first time to DiRT Rally, along with other new content.

You can pick this game up on Steam as an Early Access title.

I want this game so bad... I need money. I want a friend who will Skype in and act as the driver while I, as the sad excuse of a co-driver, read horribly written pacenotes that I created beforehand from a solo run of my own.

Comment

Working...
    X