Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Playing Today? - Grand Theft Auto V, Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Playing Today? - Grand Theft Auto V, Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, and More

Today is an absolutely massive day for new game releases. Today alone we have:
    • Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
    • Battlefield 4 Final Stand
    • Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition
    • Escape Dead Island
    • Far Cry 4
    • Grand Theft Auto V
    • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd
    • LittleBigPlanet 3
    • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS3, X360)
    • Never Alone
    • Watch Dogs (WiiU)
    • WWE 2K15

So, which of these games are you getting or planning to get?

I am telling you now that I will have a review guaranteed for Grand Theft Auto V on the PS4 later this week. I've also played about an hour of Dragon Age Inquisition so far (and it's been pretty good IMO, and reviews also say it's pretty good!) and I'm planning on playing Far Cry 4 and Battlefield 4 Final Stand later on Tuesday.

LittleBigPlanet 3 has also been getting some good reviews but with so much coming out, I think I'm going to wait a while to pick that one up.

This is the last "big" day for releases in 2014. There are still games coming out but the big rush of AAA releases comes to an end here before the holidays fully kick off. There are still a couple of bigger games coming like The Crew out on December 2 and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for the PC on December 18.
Working...
X