Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DICE Says that Battlefield 4 "Absolutely" Destroyed Player Trust in the Franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE Says that Battlefield 4 "Absolutely" Destroyed Player Trust in the Franchise

In an interview with GameSpot, DICE LA Producer, David Sirland, said that Battlefield 4 did a fair amount of damage to the Battlefield franchise.
    "I can absolutely say that we lost [player] trust in the game's launch and the early parts of the year," Sirland said. "We still probably have a lot of players who won't trust us to deliver a stable launch or a stable game. I don't want to say anything because I want to do. I want them to look at what we're doing and what we are going to do and that would be my answer. I think we have to do things to get them to trust us, not say things to get them to trust us. Show by doing."

Sirland continues on to say that he is "certain that [Battlefield 4's troubled launch] won't be repeated because we've changed the way we work." This then begs the question of the community: Do you have renewed hope in Battlefield Hardline and will you pick up Hardline as a result?
Working...
X